Persephone Theory (SPOILERS!)

So I have a theory that Persephone is the mother of the MC, because she mentions your father a lot and one thing I thought was weird is after you defeat her in Prion Town she says something like “you’ll be suprised when you see him again.” and that made me think this. Is this theory dumb or am I dumb?

2 Likes

you are dumb

1 Like

jk lol

1 Like

Then you’d be a brother/sister of Damian, wrong person smh

1 Like

Audrey is damians mother

1 Like

I totally forgot lmao

1 Like

Have I not seen the story line for that long

1 Like

it’s alright

1 Like

she said that because she-

1 Like

I think what she means is when you find out that the gym leader who you meet not long after is your father. Or maybe it’s what you find out when you talk to him

1 Like

well, of course your father is your father lol

1 Like

Logic

1 Like

replace

with a-

1 Like

with a banana?

1 Like

could not resist lmao

1 Like

no, with a Kobalt 40-Volt Max Brushless Lithium Ion Self-Propelled 20-in Cordless Electric Lawn Mower

2 Likes

oooooooh

1 Like

gotta clean that grass lol

2 Likes

btw my favorite pokemon is bibarel just a fact

Ş̴̨̨̭̰̭͇̦̤̹̹̤̖̪̜̜̰͕̩̹̟̯͈̖̟̤̪͐̒̑͑͆̀͂̋͐̒̆͆̉͛̀̀̇̉̽̆͊̈́̉̏̋̔̐̕̚͜͜͜͝͝T̸̛̫̬̯̳͙̳̖͎̜̫̙̩̭͓͉̘͓̼̂̎̇͐͊̆̃͑͌̾͑̋͒̽͂̈͋̃̔́́͗̊͂̒̕͘͘͝͝ͅÁ̵̧̧̢͇̝̜̹̼̱̪͇̤̯̺̣͍͚̰̻̙̪̪͈̫̦͖̯̼͓̪̯̍̎͂ͅN̵̛̺̻̫̭͍͙͙̼̲̞̥͕̥̪͖̟̩̯͒̐̍̂̑͗̔̌̆̅͒͊̓̇̈́̅̓̌͒̀̈́̆̾́͐̎̈́̽͘͜͜͝T̴̡̨̢̧̫̖̖̺̖̪̠̰̯̟̮̙̱̫͑̔̄̆̓̐̅̌͜͠ͅĻ̸̘̙̳̦̥̮̼͈̝̒̎̆̌͋̈̐̓̑̔͊͐́̓̾͘̕̕E̸̞̮̱͎̖̬̳͚͓̭̅̈̈́̃̓̓̅̾͘Ṟ̵̛͓͍̱͔̾̃͑̇̂̐̍̀͂͐̅̑̈́̍̀̎̊͋͑̊̔͒̀͒͘̚͠ ̴͖̣̺̜͊̀͛͌̔͠Ĩ̶̧̛̭͊͛̈̊̾̆̍̒̔̾̎̈́̔̇̈́́̔͒̕͘̚͝͝S̷̛̳̳̿̓͋̀̓͒̔́̇̀̌́̇͒̄̋͌̕ ̵̢̨̥͚͍̹̭͚͕̦͚̾̒̑̊͆̕̚ͅȚ̶̡̧̧̮̤̃̌̓͑̒̂̃̆̽̐̑͗͗͛̈̆̀̌̄̋̓̈́̽͐̒̀̔̉̕̚͘͝͝ͅH̵̪̩̟̊́͒́͑͂͠E̶̢̪̗̫͖̼̿̈́͛̍̔͜͠͠ ̷̡̢̡̨̧͓̞͕̮̱̳̳̙̥̭͕̫̩͎̹̼̣̤͍̱̦͙̙̓̈́̇̎̏̃̎͆̚ͅB̸̨̫͔̱̜̤̼͎̞̾͊̃̋̊͑̍̍̐̓̅̑̄̃̅̎̋̉͒̾́̏͒͗͘͘̕͘̚̚͝ͅẸ̶̛͛̑͐͌̋̓̄̔́̽́͌̈́̽͆̀̊̄̔̓̀͐͛̈́̍̈͘̚͘͠͝͠͝͠S̷͓͍̗̩̜̬̜̖̪͚̪̪̦̹̱̟̭̓͋̒̅̄̀͆͗͗̐́̂̏̓̌̏̂̾̄̊̔̏͑͌͒͊̈́̀̎́̚̚͝ͅT̸͉̹͎͚̜͓͚̰̰̥̤̼͓̳̯̩̠̼̠͍͕̦̆̓͗̄̏̀́̉̐͋̈̅̇͆͌̓̓̄̾̕͜͝͠ͅ