Persephone Theory (SPOILERS!)

i agree

L̵̢̧̨̧̖̰̗̫̹̙̙̞̤͔͔̝̖̭̝̟̦̟͇͉͙̘̓́̆͗̑͒͛̑̊̑̍̐̎̈̐̇́́͛́̏͑̒́͒̏̎̀̌̏̚̚͝͝͝ͅI̴̧̢̧̧̛͖̯̣͎̰̘̘͍͕̬̬̫̥͎͔͎̬̠̤͖̟̤̙͓̻͕̱͌͊͊̋́̊̔̎̊̄͋͑̋̂̒̿̾̒̃̔̒̍̋́̉̓̀̊̓̾̕͜͠͝À̵̡̛̛̹͍͓̰̮͍̰͕͎̖͈͚̰̤̣̳̜̘̹̘̙̤̪̑͗̉͆̍̈́̌̑̒͒̆̉̕͜ͅR̶̡̨̛̛̹̠̹̝̹̱͇̬͚̤̹̭͇͎͕͓̲̹̫̺̖̣̖̙̆̅͗̊̀͐̈́́̀̄͒̏̀̚͠͝ͅ

Gen 5 has the best music, legendaries and even lore

1 Like

Ṡ̴̛̲̙͍͉͍̭͇͊̈́͆͑̂̋̈́̾̎̈́̒̀́̄́̂̈̕͝͝͝Ţ̷̜͙͈̹̳̮̬͕̮̩̠̩̮͕͍͈̣̖̦̼̩̯̳̲̘̣͚̖̮̫̲̻͚̔͑̿͜͝A̵̧̡̢̜͎̣̰̫͖̤͕̥̥̟̦̜̳̭͇̩̤̮̰̠̬̝̩̯̺̐̅̈̑̓̀̍̓͊̊̽̄͋́̕̚̕̚͠͠N̴̢̡̨̛̛̛̛͎̤̭͎̘̞̺̘̬͔̠̫͖̭̙̝̫̺̳͇̣̘̬͔̱̹̽̐̀̔͑̂̅̿̀̅̓́̆̈́̈̆̏̾̈́̊̓̔́̉̌͑̕͘͠͝͝͠Ţ̸̢̧̢̢̧̛̛͙͚̤̗̥̼͓̻̘̬͈̗͔̻̥͓̹̮̳̯̣͚͚̑̽͂̉̓͊̀̄̑̆͒̿̊̍̉́̏̋͂̇̅́͊͆͛̋́̕̕͘͝͝͝Ḷ̷̡̢̤̩̮̫̭͓̲͇̳̜̹̭̺̺̯͔̙̝̬̳̣̠̱̉̿̈̒̂̿͆͊̎̌̍͗̿͊͋͐̅̎̓̋̏͒̚̚͜͜͜͜͠ͅE̷̢̢̛̛̮͇͕̰͙̲̼̹̘̗̯͚̘͓̫̙͔͎̊̂́͂̾͛̓͒̎͋͐̓̌̐̿̄̔͑̾̄̀͐̍̋̂̊Ŗ̴̧̦̝͍̫͔̮̜̻̰̻̳̗̬̥͕̩͍͕̙̙̪͎̫͚̣͍̲̞͚͔͖͍̐̄̇̒͆͗̔̍͐́̀̓̓̌͐̄͆̈̀͌̈́̆̍̀͘̕͠ͅ ̸̨̧̨̹͔̫̰̲̱̜̰͎̳̗̗͇̳͈͚̯̦͓̘̮̠͙̲̼̲͓̈́͑̔̂̓̚͠͠I̵̢̢̡̨̥̰̞̣̫̼͚̙̤͎̞̘̞̭̘̭̝̙̮̦̪͇̩͇͊̌͌̑̈́̂̄̀̾̈́̋͛̀̓͒̈̄͒͘͘̚͜ͅS̶̢͖̺̩̯͓͕̗̖̪̳͎͖̺͗ ̷̧̡̢͓̳̭̹͔̝͖͍͍̹͚̣̥͕̩͇͔͓̳̔͛̾̐̀̅͌͊̈́́́̓̏̓̅͊̔̀̽̀̓̆͌̾̓͗͌̈̈́͘̕͘͠͝͝T̸̢̘͔̮̻̪̺͈͙̝̟̟͇̱͔̅͊͛̑̍̾̑͌͛̉̓̉̋̎̓̀̀̔̑̂͐͠͝͝͠H̸̭̮̞̖͊̓̂̒͊̄̈́̿̐̈́̉̓̆͊̈͆̔̓̓̍̌̅́̈͛̀͛̓̚͘̕Ȩ̸̥̺̺̝̻̟̦͙͉̊̅̊͆̑̾̈̔̑̾́̑̈́̚̕͜͜͝͠ ̴͖̜̦̄̔̌̽͂̋͛͐̑̔̾̒̌͠ͅͅM̵̢̧̧̛͇͈͚̜̹̱̬͇͈̗͎̱̫͉͉̜̗͕̯̬͚̗̮͖̓̏͌̌̋̊̏͛̀͗͌͐̓̎̓̆̔͋̅̾̈͋̓̈͘͘͘͘͠͝͠ͅỮ̷̡͉̩͎̞͖̰̉́̉̍̈́̅̓͊̈́̾̀̅̂̈́́͂͒́̀̽̉̂̏͛̅̕̚͜S̴̡̢̢̞̫̜̪̰͇̺̯̞̝̜͈̟̲͖̭̫̍̎̊̇̑͗̇̇͛̂̀̾̀̇̊̅̐̉͒̈́̑͛͂̀͋͜͜͠ͅĬ̴̛̛̛̻̽̂̒́̏̃͒͆̌͂̎͗̄̎̈̈́̂̌͂͐̚͝C̵̛̛̹̓̔̀̊̏̀͋̾̊̽͊̓̈̄̓̋̄͛̕̚̚͝,̷̛̣͖̒̀̎̔̀̏͑̀̉̕͘̚ ̴̧̛̟̮̫͉̬͙̮̠̯̫̠̫͈͋̾̾̓̽̀̍̃̎͆͆̽͌͐̈́͌͂̒̉͑͂̉̀͝͝͝ͅT̸̮̣̓̉͆̈͑̾̃̃̐̽͊Ḩ̴̢̨̢̨̛̤̘͇͚̰̥̞̤̞̫̗̬̻̩̠̙̫̪̤̼̘̫̗͍̫̮͕̼̦̽́̔̈͌͂̿̅́̈́̌̀́͌̅̀͂̾͐̌̌͘̕͝͠͝E̴̡̨̧̡̺̝̥̭͙̘̩̖͚̻̘̦͔͙͙̪͔̪̟͌͒̐ ̶̧̗̣̀̈̀͑͌̈́̈́͆̕̕͠L̴̨̡̡̢̟͉͉̟͚̟̖̘̳͕̹͔͍̪̇̐̐͑̎́͌̓̏͂̇̃̔́̽̏̔͛͋̕͝͝O̷̧̢͕͚̯̻͈̣̩̞̫͎̭̬͈̓͗̆̿̎̇̈́͠͠ͅR̶̢̹̩̺̝̪͚̗̗͚̠̯͖̙̫̯͙̉̄̊̆͜Ȩ̸̧̡̧̫͕̭͕̘̤̹̮̙̺̖̭̠͔̟̺͖̗͎̼͓̙̯̪́̌̀̆̃̑͛̇̇̂͐̍̓̊̈́́̊͊͐̓̾̽̈́̀̅̄̃̄̓͛̋̕̕͘͝,̷̢̨͚̙̖̺̼̤̻̥̜͙̥̮̭̫̗͉͖̝͉̺̈͘͝ͅ ̸͖͇̼͎̬͔̠̰̥̫̗̗̮̞͕͖͊̓̿̈́̔̈́̀̔̾̔͌̅̀́̽̐͒̾̆̇͐̂͗͌̏̏͐̎͊̍̿͠͝H̶̨̧̡̫̞͍̫̝̜͍͇̫͔̗͓̺̟̣̜͕̩͙̝̥͇͉̼̖͚͖̠̰͂́̓̏̃̀́͌͋͒Ę̸̢̡̡̮̙̫̦̘͔̺͈̮̺̯̲̩̹̙̣͖̲̯͇̈́̉̚ͅͅÇ̵̨̖̤͈̦̣̺̺̰̥̙̥̻̮͓͓͓̳̔̓̓̈́̆̂̎̂̆̐̂́̐̕̚͜͝K̴̡̧̪͈̭͖̭̱̭̗̟̖̮͉̞͍͉̠̠͎̦̹͕̠͍̱̗̞̥͊̏̀̈́͛̑̍͆̀́͜͝,̴̢̟̟̩̩̭̠̪̤̩̻̼̼̦̽͒̉̇͛̔̒̈̅̈́̉͂͊̑͘̕ ̵̨̨̮̬̟͕̻̭͉̜̗̪̭̻͇͚̮̬̬͍̍̏̊̍͛͛̀͊̇̅͂̓̓̍̓̅̇̇́͒̓̈́̈́̇̂͗͊̏̕̚̚̚͜͝͠ͅͅͅŢ̷̥̲̞̦̖̗͔̹͎̫͉̯̫͎͒͆̓̉̂̀̃̎͆̇̔̓̊̽͐̒̓̏̏̕ͅH̷̨̛̛̫̟̼͓̖̘̣̮̦̞̠̤̠̭͖͑̇̑̅̐̔͐͊̈͂͑̅̀͂͒̒͊̄͐̇̍͊̂̒́̓͋̚͘͘͜ͅE̴̛̛̫͔̼̹̝̼̿̿̔̂̊̈̎͛̏̈́̔́̃̈̈̅́̌͋̓̃̔͊̀̉̔͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝ ̷̨̛̻̱̞͉̞̱̖̰͙͖͂̔̀̑̃̑̽̅̚̚͜͝͠͝ͅȨ̴̧̢͖̯̮͍̞̟͙̣̝̰͓͓̮̫̝͖͔̼̬̺̗͉̫͑̐͗͜͜ͅN̷̢̧̳͖̫̰̖̟̼͕͙̫̝̯͔̜̝̬͍͈̘̣̰̞̙͚̩̙̪̘̙͍̮̲̬̓̇̑̈͌̿̕͝ͅT̶̨̡̛̛̳̣̺̠̣̜͈̹̯̣͓̟̰͕͇̟͎͎̬͌̋͗͒̉̆̿̈́̈́̇̎͐̌̿̈́́̏̿͑͐͊͗͘͘͘͘͘̚̕̚͘͜͝I̷̧̪͙̲͙̞͓̪̣̥̤̣͇̥̯̞̱̯̗̟͙̦̜͂̈́͑͊̆͛̄̔͑̉͑̆̈́̍͐͘͝Ŗ̴̻̦̹̭̳̣̩̝͖͖̱̰̯͖̯̝͕͇̲̳̗͈̦̲̝̠͔̻͒̍̉͗̽̿͛̀͑͐͐̌̐͋͛̒̾̈́̾͋́̌̊͗̀́̐̈́̃̈́͜͜͠͝͠ͅĘ̶̥͍̞̦̙̟͔͎̭̺̘̤̻̣̠͕̗̘̞̫̰̣̀̒͒̽̓̽̐͑̄͂̽̍̓͌́̊͂̚ ̶̢̢̢̡̻̦̪̦̬̦̻͔͉̖̟̩̙̲̟̱͈̩̖̓͂̒̈́͛̏̎̒̍̀̈̚͠ͅG̷̡̨̣͙̩̦̯̟̮̼̺̝̳͉̙̳̞̔̀́̏̓͂̊̊͂̍͊̈́E̷̢̢̨̨̤̺̯̫̠͎̗̬̺͔̝̮̹̯̪̱̭̘̖̍̂͊̽̔͊̓̌͘͠͠N̷̳͇̖̺̳̺̯̍̂̏̈͋̿̽̄̆͌̈́͜͝͝ͅẸ̵̢͇̞̯͇̝͇̈́͑̃͒́̋͛͒̿̉̎̈́́̀͂͊̑̇R̶̨̢̢̢̛̟̖͎͔̠̭̬̩͙̬̘̯̣͖͓̝̹͔͓̉͑͋͊̐̃̿͆̽͗͛͆̃̾͂͒̍͑͒̏̓͆̉͐̆̓̓̑͘͘͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅĄ̷̛̛̠̣͕͈̞̰͓͎̼̜͇͍̲̬́̃̉̒͋̓̈́͘͜͠ͅT̸̡̛̜͈̦̼̣̳̙̲̪̞̊̓͂̏͗͌͛́̿̑̈͌͗͆̈́͌̇̏͊͌̓͛̎̀̈́̓͑͂̾̃̕I̶̧͔̜̦̱̹̳̥̗̖̹̝͉̩̪̮̝͓̜͓̰͎̖͉̰̰̖̬̹͍̐͌͑́͒̐͘͜ͅO̷̢̡̺͇͚̞̣͔̺̩͓̬̔̇̄͠Ņ̴̼͓̱͉͈̖̝̲̬̫͚̲̬͓̠͎͙̈́͐͗́͌̅̔̑̾͌̎̀͛͌̕̕̕ͅ

1 Like

ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ’ᵗ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏ ˢʰᵉ’ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᶜ’ˢ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶦᵐᵖˡᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᶦᶠ ˢʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ’ᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᶜᵒᵍⁿᶦᶻᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ⁽ˡᵉᵗ’ˢ ᵇᵉ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ, ʷᵉ ˢᵃʷ ʷᵒʳˢᵉ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ⁾, ʰᵉʳ ˢᶦˢᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵃˡ, ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ⁿᵒ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ʰᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ʰᶦᵈᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵖᶦᵉᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶦⁿᶠᵒ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ…

1 Like

maybe, but maybe you (MC) and Adam did something horrible to her so she started hating the MC and Adam.

THANK YOU!!! Everyone ik hates gen 5. IT IS THE GREATEST REGION AND GEN!!!

gen 5 is unova right

1 Like

Yes. And also home of zekshirem.

i hate unova in the anime is bczz iris

1 Like

Serena is worse.

no she’s not

and home to zygarde and ash’s greninja which nearly defeated a charizard Y

Shiny zygarde is VVVVVVVVVVVVVV. cool. I may hunt it. But I like victini’s shiny more…

When it came out I didn’t like gen 5 but it did grow on me over years. I still believe it has some of the worst design of the franchise (I really loathe Alomomola and Unfezant for example) but the region is cool, some npc are neat (I’m not a huge fan of N, who seems to be a fan-favorite, but I LOVE Roxie) and they’re just good games as a whole.

I really really really really really don’t like gen 3 and 7… but that’s me. And it’s off topic

Idk man, she doesn’t give that vibe. I’m not saying it’s impossible but… it just doesn’t feel like it.

2 Likes

Yes. Unfezant had SO much potential and alomamola is a lost cause. And I hate Kalos games, Galar games, Kanto games, and Johto games storywise.

kalos is too easy thats why it sucks

1 Like

and also its lore SUUUUCKS. im still waiting to get a gigantamax giratina, arceus, dialga and palkia

1 Like