Overdrive mode for Reshiram & zekrom?

Does Reshiram and zekrom have overdrive mode in this game? by using a certain move (for zekrom fusion bolt to access overdrive mode idk reshiram) in black and white 2. So im wondering if that is a thing here?!?!
this look really awesome i hope they do have. they have no information about this in the wikia, if they don’t i hope they add it

That’s just Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W.

i can assure you no… look up bulbapedia

regular reshiram : image

Overdrive reshiram :image

regular zekrom: image

Overdrive zekrom: image

Their tails are noticable changes @PeterHolmes74
I guess fusing with kyruem also powers up the overdrive mode even more. (look back at desc for kyruem overdrve

1 Like

Oh, I’ve never noticed it before! I though the tail light up only during their Gen 5 animated sprite.

1 Like

Thats why they made pokemon black and white 2. thats where it debuted. Like dragon acent for rayquazza to turn it into mega rayquazza. its a move that activates it

I thought it was really cool too

1 Like

Logically, it would be Fusion Flare for Reshiram.

1 Like

but do they have it in this game, bcause it would be a really cool addition

I don’t thinks so. I don’t remember seeing those in the game files. Nothing prevent you from switching them though.

yeah now i feel like an idiot for not checking the game files for any sprite like this … :sad: sometimes you make me feel so unsuperior. @PeterHolmes74

oh…

Sorry about that. That was no where near my intentions.

also this is my update for my recent random nuzlocke might make eps like your series! :
I got a reshiram as a starter and named it Srikar.

Found a D.Budew which i named Depression. I dropped it b/c it was too weak. Srikar is level 11.

i was vsing a trainer which i thought was a wild battle and almost died trying to catch it… i still only have Srikar

i got a Samurott i named W.Samurai. It shortly died after i didnt heal it and it died trying to catch a ralts which i failed at.

I got a charizard named wing lizard. It died to a D.Noviern when i was trying to catch it… thought it could tank its leech seed. R.I.P showed me real potential.

ik ik but it’s like natural for you, to sound so… smart.

Its been 40 minutes in that file and i am still in the forest next to telnor town

hello ? @PeterHolmes74 :sob:

Sorry, just a online class going on.

oh its alright, its study time for my class right now

should be over in 30 min.

ok! will wait

@PeterHolmes74 if you look closely at reshiram, his overworld sprite is litterally HIS OVERFLOW MODE image … LOOK AT REGULAR SPRITE IN BATTLE. image HE DOESNT HAVE ANY RED MARKS ON HIS TAIL!!!

1 Like