Opening Bredmons (+Deltas) Gifts and Giveaways!

Apologies, I don’t share my savefile. ^^

no problem

Would you possibly be able to trade a bredmon delta beldum thanks. Trade Name: Typhlosion Trainer

@crimsoncrim sorry to bother and ask again
if possibile could you trade me a delta ralts? my trainer name is scafuu

Hello, would it be possible to trade me a Delta Larvesta? I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Hello. Would it be possible to have a delta ruin beldum line? quite literally any nature and ivs work!

Whenever you are available and online to trade for a Delta Larvesta and Delta Froakie please and thank you

1 Like

would you happen to have a noibat or noivern?

He-yo @crimsoncrim !I am here to ask for a jolly pure power meditite with the three elemental punches! Currently I am shiny hunting Delta aron in my main save ,if I find an extra I will let ya know!

hey @crimsoncrim ! Man you are an awesome guy and would be even more awesom if you could trade me any of the delta charmander line, preferably with some good IVs and nature! thanks man! i have some rare candies!

Hey is this still open

@crimsoncrim is a female…you would have to be on the discord to know @riskycosteira.

1 Like

Well then… This is fine… ( Insert dog in the burning house meme) @crimsoncrim sorry

It is! I’m just a bit behind since I haven’t had a ton of time to breed things with working on art and sprites and all that recently. But I promise I’ll still be able to get to it! :>

I have some heart scales can you give me a delta axew with good ivs

crimson is a busy person so y dont u guys try other places.(not saying that crim doesnot read this forum everytime and no offence)so try this.itzz you guys’ wish tho.just saying crim is a busy person

Oh i didn’t know he was busy I’ll check the one you mentioned then.

1 Like

SO, IT’S A SHE!
@Aj2005

1 Like

I don’t mind! No worries, but I appreciate it :>

1 Like

Also, small announcement, I’ll be temporarily slowing this down as I’m primarily focusing on spritework and development work at the moment. If you reach out to me on Discord though I’ll be happy to help out still :)) it’s just difficult for me to be keeping up with 10+ different requests, often 3+ mons, at a time, while also focusing on my development and art priorities.

I’ll reopen the thread sometime in the future when I’m free and have a better handle on my dev work at the moment, but thank you all for your kindness and support <3

11 Likes