Opening Bredmons (+Deltas) Gifts and Giveaways!

Hey is this still open

@crimsoncrim is a female…you would have to be on the discord to know @riskycosteira.

1 Like

Well then… This is fine… ( Insert dog in the burning house meme) @crimsoncrim sorry

It is! I’m just a bit behind since I haven’t had a ton of time to breed things with working on art and sprites and all that recently. But I promise I’ll still be able to get to it! :>

I have some heart scales can you give me a delta axew with good ivs

crimson is a busy person so y dont u guys try other places.(not saying that crim doesnot read this forum everytime and no offence)so try this.itzz you guys’ wish tho.just saying crim is a busy person

Oh i didn’t know he was busy I’ll check the one you mentioned then.

1 Like

SO, IT’S A SHE!
@Aj2005

1 Like

I don’t mind! No worries, but I appreciate it :>

1 Like

Also, small announcement, I’ll be temporarily slowing this down as I’m primarily focusing on spritework and development work at the moment. If you reach out to me on Discord though I’ll be happy to help out still :)) it’s just difficult for me to be keeping up with 10+ different requests, often 3+ mons, at a time, while also focusing on my development and art priorities.

I’ll reopen the thread sometime in the future when I’m free and have a better handle on my dev work at the moment, but thank you all for your kindness and support <3

11 Likes

Do you still have delta axew

what kind of game you are working on ??

I think pokemon epsilon

Can I get a delta larvesta

@crimsoncrim can i get a arcecus or a delta ralts

Also, small announcement, I’ll be temporarily slowing this down as I’m primarily focusing on spritework and development work at the moment. If you reach out to me on Discord though I’ll be happy to help out still :)) it’s just difficult for me to be keeping up with 10+ different requests, often 3+ mons, at a time, while also focusing on my development and art priorities.

I’ll reopen the thread sometime in the future when I’m free and have a better handle on my dev work at the moment, but thank you all for your kindness and support <3

1 Like

You can reach Crim at Crimson#4138. Also, @Aki is doing a giveaway so ask her.

1 Like

Giveaway, I wouldn’t call it that, more like, reach out to me and maybe you’ll get it, If I don’t forget

1 Like

lmao

You are a bad person. A VERY bad person.

2 Likes