Need team advice for elite 4

Need team advice for elite four
my main options are
Delta Muk -> Level 88

Delta Snorlax -> Level 88, Bulk Up > Belly Drum

Tyranitar -> Level 88

Feraligatr -> Level 88, maybe give Bulk Up?, OR Delta Haxorus -> Level 88,

Delta Gardevoir -> Good

Giratina -> Level 88, Probably EV for HP and Speed, Moves: Shadow Ball/Hex, Will-o-Wisp/Toxic, Substitute, Dragon Pulse(?) Thunderbolt?
OR Delta Charizard -> Level 88

1 Like

SO! First, I assume you play on normal. If it were hard mode, you probably wouldn’t have made it that far. Let’s begin.

I suggest switching Delta Muk for Excadrill. First, it is a BEAST. Under sandstorm, it helps a lot against some of Eduard’s team, counter Yuki except for Rotom under sandstorm and destroys London if Trick Room isn’t up. Moreover, it tears appart most of the champion’s team. It like Tyranitar’s Sand Stream.

Excadrill

Excadrill @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant/Jolly Nature
-Earthquake
-Iron Head
-Rock Slide
-Swords Dance

Don’t use synthesis if you have Tyranitar in your team. I suggest this set for D.Snorlax:

D.Snormax

Delta Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 188 HP / 144 Def / 176 SpD
Careful Nature
-Bulk Up
-Seed Bomb
-Drain Punch
-Earthquake

it is the Standard CurseLax set, but adapted to D.Snorlax.

There is something I always says to people who have difficulty against Elite 4: TAUNT! Taunt completely shuts down Kyla and if the Taunt user has ground immune, he also shuts down Eduard’s lead too! Great one is Gengar.

Gengar

TGengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 29 HP
Timid Nature
-Shadow Ball
-Sludge Wave
-Focus Blast
-Taunt
29 Hp IV optimise its HP loss by the Life Orb, but isn’t necessary by all means.

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Hex
-Taunt
-Will-O-Wisp
-Sludge Wave

Other notables include regular Gardevoir with Trace, Gyarados and probably your Ferraligatr too.

Talking about it, Ferraligatr is a awesome Dragon Dancer. However, it is an an egg move. Or, he can also use Swords Dance if you don’t want to breed. This is sub-optimal though. Use Waterfall, Ice Punch, Superpower and Dragon Dance/Swords Dance. He MUST be your mega evolution.

Delta Gardevoir, I like her as a Choice Scarf User. With Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Moonblast and Earth Power, she actually hits a huge portion of the game for supper effective damage, including ANY dragon type. It also outspeed any unboosted dragon.

If you use 252 Hp/252 Spe Giratina, use Hex because of his offensive capabilities. Toxic would be better as for damage output. With this set, a Toxic Spikes user is greatly appreciated.

Delta muk can sweep Kayla entirely with sap sipper and minimize Also ice beam and waterfall Tms are only available postgame

ice beam is available b4 postgame? At least I thought it was

also doesn’t d gard learn ice beam naturally?

In my hubris I sadly ditched ice beam for blizzard

just go to the move relearner then lmao

you can go to my base if you can’t afford it at froggi_chair

Thank you
Also giratina or d charizard

Remember to use a phasing move for the baton pass team, Roar is a really good option if you already have the TM. I obtained it somehow even though I don’t really look for items that hard

well I have a bias towards d zard, bc I used a choice specs set and had great success with it, so I’d just go with that

• sludge bomb
  • dragonpulse/meteor
  • shadow ball
  • flamethrower/ice beam/dragon tail

Thank you

Waterfall is available as soon as you get Heart Swaps.

Waterfall is only available at post game @PeterHolmes74

Since u need the climbing boots to get it

And you need the snowballs in the Holon region to get ice beam from the lady

no you don’t, pretty sure you can get them in victory road ice and deryaan town

Only 17 in deyraan and ice Vic road need 50 for ice beam

just grind vanillite line for snowballs lol, and if this is about gard/zard just use the move relearner or use a diff coverage move

Ok also feraligatr or d haxorus
And should I actually get an excadrill?

exa is an incredibly good mon, it’s really just up to you (it really bashes e4)

I’d go with D hax as it’s a delta

What should I replace for excadrill?