My most efficent way to Shiny hunt

These are tips for people who have a hard time doing shiny hunts. I have 5 tips.

• Have patience - Patience can go a long way
  • Practice looking out the corner of your eye
  • Play a video next to insurgence
  • remember all the keys needed
  • Be FAST.
    Let Me explain.
  • So practice looking out the corner of your eye so you could watch a Video while soft resetting for the shiny.
  • Playing a video can keep you entertained, helping do the hunt for long amounts of time.
  • Remembering all the keys could mean that you wouldn’t have to look at the keyboard for your controls.

My fastest soft resets per minute would be a little over 30, more if i really focus hard. So within an hour i could be over 1000 Encounters.

3 Likes

For example my setup looks something like this .

2 Likes

When i took this i was in a meeting lol

Not bad, tho I’m p sure most ppl already do that. Tho being able to do 1000 encs in an hr is very impressive ngl

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Ooh, close to my setup. I make the insurgence screen small, and add in a yt vid. I can get through about 1.5K encs per hour. But I don’t have the first rule down. Workin on it tho.

Yeah i aim for like at least 2 hours which equals 2k enc for me per day.

1 Like

Wow thats amazing even faster than me. If i make the screen any smaller i won’t be able to see it without directly looking at it.

Sometimes, when I don’t really wanna do that, I hook up my monitor, and use two screens instead of one.

1 Like

After a little over 100 enc which is a few minutes for me, i got shiny mew which was a suprise.

1 Like

It’s more efficient, and using a controller is very epic. If I’m REALLY not into it, I speed my game up sometimes.

1 Like

My best is about 3-3.5K encs in an hour.

1 Like

Well i have a ps4 controller, but i have to prefer computer

1 Like

But my luck is so garbage, I never get the shiny.

1 Like

Dang that is alot i think shinies are a 1/8000 something chance.

1 Like

1 K is something not a lot of people can do. So good for you!

1 Like

Well im inferior next to your fastest enc per hour. my best would be your regular 1.5 k

1 Like

Well i gtg nice talking though

1 Like

Yeah.

Try speeding up the game. It makes hunts so much better. And with your luck, you can get 10 shinies in 5 hours if you sr.