My guide for the E4/Pokémon meta discussion hub

Like my most recent e4 team was armored ttar, lo exca, sash hone claws d scyther, mega scizor, and np polish mew

Just a warning though, be careful when SR/Spikes are out and in sand, you’ll want to clear the former and wait out the latter before bringing in D. Scyther.

What happened here

Yeah, mold breaker excadrill wil choice scarf decimates 1/2 of Reukra’s team.

Mold Breaker is useless vs Reukra, Sand Rush is better. By uselesss, I mean it only helps vs Volc. That can be taken down after 1 SD and then an Iron Head.
+2 252 Atk Excadrill Iron Head vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Volcarona: 378-445 (101.3 - 119.3%) – guaranteed OHKO, and if it doesn’t KO, it’s left at low health even with Armor. Sand Rush is better as it allows variable move choice and can hit Ttar with a +2 EQ, then OHKO Mewtwo with an X-Scissor, etc.

Mold Breaker is to hit his Delta Volc with Super Effective EQs

1 Like

Just saw your edit whoops

1 Like

Mine or ezs?

Well, Mold Breaker is more Niche, without Choice Scarf, it gets destroyed by Shadow Mewtwo, with it, it has to constantly switch. Also if Mold Breaker, don’t bring Ttar, they don’t have good synergy.

Ezla’s

1 Like

Aight but I turned this into a hub and guide for meta discussion and the e4 because your two were arguing.

@JojoBoss247 what’s did you edit?

Kayla.

Ok just checking

Oh just checked it was for the Slowbro and Blaziken. If you want jojo you can talk about whatever Pokémon is good because this is now a hub too.

Also even if the e4 had prankster WoW or t wave, I doubt any of them can switch into a +1 hustle icicle crash that well

How does Gengar wall Slowbro, it’s frail and weak to Psyshock? I would say more like D. Volc, since it has a massive SpD and is immune to Psyshock.

Well Gengars fast and has decent stats. Shadow ball would kill all the time.

1 Like

252 SpA Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 180 SpD Slowbro-Mega: 258-306 (65.4 - 77.6%) – guaranteed 2HKO

It’s actually unable to kill, and don’t forget, Slowbro is EV and IV trained. This is with no boosts. It’s better to run Taunt on D. Volcarona and or possibly Clear Smog. Better typing defensively too.

Necro, actually, I forgot about Eviolite, which makes D. Scyther about as bulky as D. Scizor, and isn’t immediately invalidated after 1 use or by hazards.