My guide for the E4/Pokémon meta discussion hub

Aight but I turned this into a hub and guide for meta discussion and the e4 because your two were arguing.

@JojoBoss247 what’s did you edit?

Kayla.

Ok just checking

Oh just checked it was for the Slowbro and Blaziken. If you want jojo you can talk about whatever Pokémon is good because this is now a hub too.

Also even if the e4 had prankster WoW or t wave, I doubt any of them can switch into a +1 hustle icicle crash that well

How does Gengar wall Slowbro, it’s frail and weak to Psyshock? I would say more like D. Volc, since it has a massive SpD and is immune to Psyshock.

Well Gengars fast and has decent stats. Shadow ball would kill all the time.

1 Like

252 SpA Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 180 SpD Slowbro-Mega: 258-306 (65.4 - 77.6%) – guaranteed 2HKO

It’s actually unable to kill, and don’t forget, Slowbro is EV and IV trained. This is with no boosts. It’s better to run Taunt on D. Volcarona and or possibly Clear Smog. Better typing defensively too.

Necro, actually, I forgot about Eviolite, which makes D. Scyther about as bulky as D. Scizor, and isn’t immediately invalidated after 1 use or by hazards.

necro

I beat you to it.

for me, a mega D. Blastoise absolutely MURDERS Yuki.

The problem is that D. Trevenant makes it not a good answer to Yuki.

i just have a mew with sludge wave for that it worked fine.

Yeah, but still, if you’re going to say that a mon beats an E4 member, you mean that it can essentially solo them. And for those playing Normal+ difficulties, that would mean sacking or running a designated pivot mon, as for the second, the only one off the top of my head that has a good MU in its own right is Scizor. It’s not a bad mon vs. the E4, but it’s about a 50/50, so it’s often better to run something else that generally has more positive matchups.

My team was M.Metagross, Gardevoir, D.dragonite, D.snorlax, Giratina (was not that good tbh), and Volcarnoa

D.snorlax once it got a belly drum and a potion it tanked i think 1 or 2 of the E4. D.Dragonite is a must as Getting Rain dance, Aqua tail, Wild charge and power-up punch is OP. It guarteneed sweep against the rest of E4 + the champ (with a little help from Mega. Metagross).

For the Champion, what i did when he took out D.Haxorus (which is water-typing and D.dragonite is water-electric) i started setting up with a power-up punch (and i have an x-attack to waste.) Before it dies, set-up rain dance and then sweep his team with aqua tails.

water steel