Mawile for trade!

Trading Name: AvocadoGirl

Offer: Ev-Trained Mawile (248 HP, 244 Sp. Def, 16 Atk)

Request: Any ev- trained pokemon with a mega excluding D. Typhlosion and D. Charizard

Further info: I wanted a nice mega with lots of firepower so i figured Mega Mawile would be good (105 base ATK + Huge Power). However, after dropping about 400K pokedollars to get the stuff for the EV boosting pills (friend safari ev grinding felt way too annoying), I learned that it wasn’t as efficient as I would have hoped

I don’t mean to be that guy, but if you buy the power bracelets from Helios City and go to the Friend Safari EV Training Spots, EV training a Poke is both free and only takes like 20 minutes. Even less if you have Pokerus.

I know, but I just fail to do it quickly and it ends up costing me a whole day to finish it and I just get bored after maximizing a stat and go do something else

Just as a question, what kind of wall breaker are you looking for? What is the rest of your team? I generally good at team building, so I might be able to tell you the Optimal Méga for your team.

I have a Dusknoir, which tanks special attacks quite well and whittles other pokemon down with burn damage (Will-O-Wisp) and trapping move damage (Infestation). He also has Leftovers to recover slowly and Rest + Sleep Talk to recover in dire situations yet be able to re-apply Infestation.

Next, we have Delta Hydreigon. Work Up to raise Sp. Atk, Incinerate and Earth Power for coverage and Echoed Voice + Metronome to try to replicate a Pixilate Sylveon set I saw once.

I also have a Leavanny (w/ Leavanny Armor) that has X-Scissor and Leaf Blade for some nice STAB coverage. Fell Stinger is there to end red HP pokemon for that +2 ATK. Finally, I have Sticky Web to slow down teams during boss battles.

I have a Scope Lens Kingdra set with Dragon Pulse and Surf. Hydro Pump is also there because I have no alternate moves to be more efficient.

Finally, A Hustle Delta Scyther with Hone Claws for more accuracy and power, Icicle Crash and Close Combat for powerful STAB, and Rock Tomb for a bit more coverage.

That’s basically my whole team

@AvocadoGirl If you need help with EV training, I can trade you a pokerus mon

That would be nice, when are you available?

Now.

Also, you want a specific Mon or you are ok with everything?

Alright, I’ll trade you now

Oh, username is Kafkinos, by the way

It says you’re not online

Forgot to login. Sorry!

I am sending request now @AvocadoGirl

Said you exited
Edit:Request sent

Well, the trade went through. Thanks for the PKRS nidoran @GiaPeNiw

Really, it said that you exited. Well, I am gonna go release that nidoran,(WHICH I STILL HAVE FOR SOME REASON) @AvocadoGirl

That’s weird. Guess the Amaura trashmon I sent is gone permanently

Yeah. At least it was a trash Mon and not a legendary

That would really suck.