LF IV stones and other miscellannious items or mons

Trading Name: martindelr

Offer: I can breed any avaliable pokemon with 5-6IVs. The only feature I probably cannot offer is specific hidden power pokes.

Request: I will ask for 1 or 2 IV stones and/or good natured deltas (doesnt matter the IVs) and/or 5IVs pokes that you dont need. This depends on how much effort does it takes. I wont ask for more than 1 IV stone for a 5IV pokemon with no egg moves and not HA that I can breed pretty fast.

Further info: Offer me what you got and I will probably say yes. I’m not the greatest at breeding, but I can deliver. I do this because I enjoy trading and interacting with people, so that makes my breeding worth it. Also this may help people that do not know how breeding works into getting better pokes from the very start and could speed up someone breeding a lot of pokes, so that it takes half the time to breed them all with 2 of us going for it.

I will be checking this post once or twice a day and will work in one request at a time, so if this post has a good response it may take some time to deliver to everyone.

Thanks for you time, fellow players :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’m asking for a nincada, doesn’t need to be 5/6iv or anything, just an ok attack and speed stat. Nincada is my favorite pokemon, but apparently its impossible to get without breeding. I’m pretty early in the game, but I can offer my delta bulba, or whatever else you’d like

Hey, I will get it asap and trade it for and IV stone or the bulba, whatever you preffer. I will get you a 5IV adamant one, is that ok for your Bulba or an IV stone? Im gonna get home in about one hour so I can post the pics here when I’m done. Let me know :slight_smile:

Edit: It’s ready. Let me know if you wanna trade! Here is the link for the stats: http://imgur.com/a/DgAyS

Hey man, You want a Shiny Flygon good natured(Timid) whit pretty nice Move Set.

Hey sure, what can I offer for that? I may take a bit long to get what you need if that includes egg moves and HA pokes, but let me know what would you like :slight_smile: Also, check Sleepy’s trade post, he is looking for shinies and has fast cool offers that you may like!

Thank you! I’ll give you my bulba now, and later when I find an iv stone, you can have it as well

I have a friend coming over right now so I may sit on the computer in about 4 hours, if thats too late, tomorrow morning could be, but don’t worry, its yours already so either today or tomorrow im gonna trade. Also, dont worry about the IV stone, the delta bulba is good enough :smiley:

Good, i want Trapinch 5-6 IV’s,Totodile & Froakie w/ Egg Moves 5-6 IV’s and his Hidden Abilities, and 5-6 IV’s Stones man :smiley: , if you wanna negotiate, send me a PM

Aw, I’m actually hunting for IV stones so I couldnt offer them for a poke. Are you interested in trading 2 IV stones for each of the pokemon? So a total of 6 IV stones for the Trapinch, totodile and froakie? If you would like to trade, please tell me which egg moves and natures you want for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, already i traded Flygon,but how much IV’s Stone you need, i wanna these pokemon’s :smiley:

Im more than happy to trade for IV stones. Which egg moves would you like for in your totodile and froakie? I can make you a froakie with ice beam any nature you want. Not sure about the totodile, but I can try to make one depending on the moves you want. And you want a 5-6IV Trapinch with no egg moves? Tell me which natures and moves you would like in these pokemon.

For the ones with egg moves and HA I would ask for 2 IV stones, for the one with no egg moves, 1 IV stone. Tell me if you are interested :slight_smile:

Froakie Naive,Totodile Adamant and Trapinch Timid/Modest, It’s 2 IV’s each Pokemon w/ Egg Moves?

Sure, but which egg moves do you want on them? If its not hard to get the egg moves, 1 IV stone for each is ok, but if its a chain or is a mix of TMs and egg moves, Im gonna ask for 2 IV stones. So please tell me which exact moves would you like for the froakie and totodile so I can start working on them :smiley:

Froakie: Ice Beam, Toxic Spike’s
Totodile: Dragon Dance,Ice Punch,Dragon Claw Trapinch: No egg move’s

Oki, It would be 2 IV stones for the Froakie and 1 for the Trapinch. I’m not confident I can get Totodile before I have to leave since I have to catch and train the parents so for now I’m gonna focus on Froakie and Trapinch for today. I ll put the pics here when I finish :smiley:

Ok man, thanks for this! :smiley:

When I breed the totodile I ll let you know. Try to farm IV stones for them please. Totodile is gonna take me a while since I dont have the parent and I’m going out in about 2 hours, so right now I’m finishing Aegisdramon’s froakie and Trapinch. Probably either Friday or Saturday I can trade you a totodile, so please try to get some IV stones from rock smash or pokepon :smiley:

Hey MArtin give a Totodile for Pokeman, i will pay for him, it’s a total of 7 IV’s stone, good?

Of course when you get the parent’s

Sure! I’m finishing with the Froakie (pesky females with 12% lol) and i ll be ready to trade the first two in about 30 mins. Then Tomorrow i ll get the totodile for you both

Ok, thanks for your efforts!