LF IV stones and other miscellannious items or mons

Ready! You can check them here: http://imgur.com/a/gNjgE

I’m martindelr in discord, i ll be there now for 30 mins then I gotta leave so if its not now it could be tonight or tomorrow morning, tell me if you are here.

Ok man, let’s trade,coz i can’t enter in Discord and gives me an error.

ID: aegisdramon

Ok, sending the request now

Wait one min pls, already i don’t have trashmon’s in my party

Sure hehe

Ok,I’m online right now,waiting for you

sent it

Check if have IV Stone

yes it has :smiley: sending the next one

Ok, now, you only need 1 IV stone more, true?

Yep, im sending the last one :slight_smile:

Thanks Martin, Good Luck whit Totodile, and keep trading! :smiley:

Thanks to you! I’m going now but I will work on the totodile tomorrow, enjoy your pokes! :blush:

I caught the thundurus using delta snorlax with yawn. Took some balls, but eventually I got it. As for the froakie, I already sent aegisdramon a 5IV protean with egg moved, so dont worry. Try to farm IV stones since they are a valuable currency for trading and they are not so hard to farm :slight_smile:

Hey pokeman and aegis. Sorry its a little late, but I got both of your totodiles. You can check them here: http://imgur.com/a/YM8jX

Since they are exactly the same except for the 1 IV that is not 31, I took a picture of the IVs of the second one and added it to the same ones for the 1st. I can trade right now for the next 1 or 2 hours. Then I’ll be back probably in 10 to 12 hours. If you are busy, we can trade on Sunday, I will be most of the day home :slight_smile:

I’m on right now and will be for about 4 to 5 hours. Then tomorrow will be also online. I’m not sure rules allow trades to go from anywhere that is not discord or the forum so we can talk here like I did with aegis for his first 2 pokes. As for the trade, I don’t really need 5IV pokemon, so dont worry I ll take any pokemon you dont want with pokerus, that would be cool :slight_smile: I will get the IV stones from aegis when he gets online to trade, so there is no rush, I can trade to you first. My id is: martindelr

I can help you trade, yes. and no I don’t have a male delta ralts :c lets first do the pokerus for the totodile for your main and then I help you trade. My id is martindelr and yes I’m online

Trade complete :slight_smile: No, I don’t. Do you need help with your pokes to your main save?

Okay haha, I will talk to aegis when he gets online for his totodile. Enjoy, it took me long to get the female totodiles to breed that one haha. I actually accept delta pokemon for 5IV pokemon (with our without eggmoves) if you have any deltas you dont want

The problem is that you cannot breed delta pokemon, so I can’t get a specific nature or get good IVs without using IV stones and the pokepon, So, sorry but I cannot offer delta pokemon :frowning: