Klefki from Anastasia. How do I deal with it?

The thing that stands out to me is that half of your team is weak to either steel or electric.

i thinks its a rotational team

Get rid of draining kiss as it’s not good in general and horrible in this gym. Rock slide and calm mind aren’t helping as delta gard is too frail to be a set up mon, and it’s weak to steel. Rock slide isn’t good as hoping for a flinch isn’t reliable. And it doesn’t get stab either.

yeah i already swapped out D. Gardevoir for Haxorus, one of 3 mons in my PC, alongside delta charizard, and chansey (no eviolite as that is basically post game)

yeah, basically i still sack mons like Gyarados or Azumarill earlier if i need to for a fight, and nuzlocke is still on in game so i can’t just go “oh i think ill just use him even though he should’ve died” I have to accept them being sacked. Permadeath is there, I just reset and savescum fights if I have issues, trying to find key road blocks and find ways to beat each fight fair on nuzlocke. I change the first pokemon only rule though since team building is so important in this team and you can’t win without choice of team, but species clause is on so i can’t just have 6 of the same good mon. I think this will be the first game i nuzlocke that I will give up on as beating it the first time without nuzlocke rules was really hard up until i got my GOATs Garchomp and Mega Kanga

Lvl 60 252+ Atk Excadrill Earthquake vs. Lvl 59 252 HP / 4 Def Klefki: 252-296 (131.9 - 154.9%) – guaranteed OHKO

Calculated with the AG set, if it was max Def:

Lvl 60 252+ Atk Excadrill Earthquake vs. Lvl 59 252 HP / 252+ Def Klefki: 180-212 (94.2 - 110.9%) – 62.5% chance to OHKO

This was using Naughty Nature and max attack investment. If your Atk IV isn’t maxed, the chance becomes a lot slimmer, but still possible. I recommend maxing IVs.

Lvl 60 252+ Atk Excadrill Earthquake vs. Lvl 59 252 HP / 252+ Def Klefki: 164-194 (85.8 - 101.5%) – 12.5% chance to OHKO