Is My Planned Team Good?

Hi I’m new to the game I downloaded it last year but I just now remembered it and I’m just getting into it and after a decent amount of time planning it out because I couldn’t decide what to use I’ve come to a decision and finished my team. I’m no expert at making teams so I was wondering if you guys could rate it and decide if it’s good or not. I haven’t picked out moves or anything I’ve just picked the pokemon out.

Mega Eevee
Zebstrika
Marowak
Delta Scrafty
Delta Froslass
Skarmory

1 Like

What movesets and items and natures do they have? For M-Eevee, I generally recommend Modest Bolt-Beam, Psy-Blast. Zebstrika is generally not a very good pokemon, I would recommend Rotom-Wash, Eelektross, M-Stunfisk, D-Gard, and D-Typhlosion. For you, the best would be Scarf D-Gard, or Bulky Pivot Rotom-Wash. Marowak is good on TR teams and very powerful, but otherwise, is too slow and frail to be much use. If you’re not using its mega, it’s not that good. Gligar is a good wall option, Swampert, Flygon, Torterra, Garchomp, Mamoswine, and Excadrill are also strong Ground Type options. Excadrill is better when paired with Tyranitar, making it nigh unstoppable in E4. I haven’t used D-Scrafty, but D-Snorlax is a beast with Belly Drum and Synthesis. D. Froslass is not very strong, tho it is useful as a speedy rocks setter and wisper. Skarm is a great mon, can set and abuse Spikes and SR, tho then you don’t really need D. Froslass. Fire types to replace her are Ninetales, Blaziken, Infernape, Chandelure, Volcarona, Delphox, Talonflame and D-Vespiquen. I only listed the pre-E4 deltas, but you can obtain some of the post-E4 deltas from the community here.

3 Likes

I might swap out Zebstrika for Delta Gardevoir now that I’ve looked at it more. And I just noticed I needed a water type so I’ll probably swap Marowak out for Swampert. Right now I am not far at all lol so I only have Eevee, Blitzle, and Cubone. I don’t really focus on natures normally If I see the pokemon I want I just catch it and go. I mainly want Delta Froslass since Froslass is one of my favorite pokemon so a little bias went into it there. But if you can give me anymore tips and suggestions on what movesets and items to use I’d appreciate it (:

But if your curious their natures are
Docile Blitzle
Calm Cubone
Docile Eevee

And since you’ve given me help my team will probably wind up being
Mega Eevee
Swampert
Delta Gardevoir
Delta Froslass
Skarmory
Delta Scrafty

1 Like

Do you mind setting up? or are you a HO player? Froslass, I would run Modest Sunny Day(If you do run Thick Fat D. Snorlax)/Taunt(You can switch between these cuz they’re TMs), Fiery Dance/Eruption/Overheat, Solar Beam(If you run Sunny Day)/Energy Ball, Shadow Ball/Baton Pass/Dazzling Gleam/Snarl/Earth Power. You can also run Spikes and SR, but I’m assuming you have a Spikes SR Whirlwind Brave Bird Skarm. I still reccomend running D. Snorlax over D. Scrafty as Belly Drum+Synthesis/EQ Boosted by sun and Seed Bomb Drain Punch/EQ is OP.

1 Like

I don’t know what HO Player means lol. But I think I’ll run energy ball, shadow ball, fiery dancem and maybe dazzling gleam/spikes/stealth or something like that for Froslass. I’ll only really be using this team in story and I don’t like setting up and making things super competitive for a team I’d use in story mode. I’ll definitely use a set like that for Skarmory. As for Scrafty I would rather have some speed on my team so I’d use Scrafty instead of Snorlax. But I’ll definitely keep Snorlax in mind. Thank you again for the help (:

HO is Hyper Offensive, and this game is very competitve oriented, the E4 use competitve oriented teams, so that’s why I recommended having a win-con or set-up sweeper such as D-Snorlax. You already have speed on your team with T-bolt Mega Eevee, D-Froslass and Choice Scarf Gard. (Btw you need to run Scarf on Gard to have it fast enough to hit opponents, Specs will increase power, but it’s already pretty powerful if you have a Modest D-Gard. Should have max SpA and Spe for both M-Eevee and D-Gard.) Swampert can run LO(Life Orb)or Choice Scarf or Specs for an offensive build or a defensive build like this:
Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature

• Stealth Rock
  • Earthquake
  • Waterfall/Scald(for burns)
  • Roar

Delta Froslass can run Choice Specs or LO, especially since you are running hazards on Skarm. Skarm sets are:
Specially Defensive
Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature

• Iron Head
  • Spikes
  • Roost
  • Whirlwind

Physically Defensive
Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature

• Roost
  • Spikes
  • Toxic
  • Whirlwind

Note: D. Scrafty is really slow with only a base speed of 54. If you do end up using D. Scrafty over other fast grass types like Roserade, Whimsicott, Trevenant, and Chlorophyll Venusaur, (D-Gren and D-Meta Ruin are post-game but amazing and you can get them from the community here) here are some sets: Max Attack, Max Defense or Special Defense @Leftovers with Wood Hammer, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, and EQ.

1 Like

I did think about choosing Roserade but I wanted to use a delta mon instead but now that I know about the speed on Scrafty I may switch to Roserade instead. I would like a fast grass type and Roserade has moderate speed. I’ll probably choose it or something like Sceptile or Delta Snorlax. So thank you for the help it means a lot (:

Greninja is the fastest Delta Grass type. I can send a link to some people who can breed it for you if you want it. If you use it, Sun is very useful as it powers up its Solar Beam and Fire attacks, otherwise you can use Specs/LO Giga Drain, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, U-turn/Spikes/Taunt, Dank Pulse/Snarl/Focus Miss (Focus Blast). For a physical set run LO Swords Dance/Power-Up Punch, Leaf Blade, Flame Charge/Blaze Kick/Fire Punch, Taunt/Aerial Ace/Retaliate/X-Scissor/U-Turn/Knock Off/Trick or Choice Band Revenge Killer Leaf Blade, U-Turn, Knock Off/Coverage/Fire, Retaliate/Coverage/Fire

If you wouldn’t mind I’d like to have the link and I’ll be sure to keep the tips for it in mind thank you (:

Ok.