I can't trade!

I tried to trade online but it crashed me and say “Restart your Insurgence Progream” so I logged off and I can’t trade on anymore .

When did you download the game? Try redownloading 1.1.8.2 again?

I got it on Saturday Houston TX time Last Week . I can’t re-download it again. Please for the next update please be more well good with online playing.

I saw trade and shiny and got excited. Then I clicked on the link and was dissapointed.

Why is that?

One thing. I HAVE NO IDEA!! It keep crashing. I just want to a Bulbasoar :frowning:

Do you have a very old computer?

Also, screenshots would help us solve your problem.

No it’s an Brand New HP computer (Edited)

Okay. I’m going to need you to try to trade and take a screenshot (alt + prtscr, then paste here) of what happens when you try to trade. An error message, anything really

Dude I can’t take screen shot but one thing for sure is I promise you it just won’t work at all :frowning: I promise the update needs to come

I promise you online works perfectly fine, as long as you’re on the latest update, 1.1.8.2.

What do you mean by the newest version. I have the version up to the 6th gym

???

???

Cow I mean that I don’t know and I don’t want to. I just don’t want to mess with it .

A screenshot won’t harm your computer

Just go to your window. Press alt and prtscr at the same time. Then ctrl v here.

I just don’t want to.

Too lazy to take a screenshot but asks people to finish the game. Shame on you

Not lazy just I’m on my iPad right now

Did you make this thread to ask for an update or to fix your trading issue?

Nope. All I did was play through the game. And when I try to go to safari to other people it didn’t response and then crashed same for online :confused:

So you want to get the problem fixed, correct?