I can't trade!

Yes please

Then, please provide screenshots of the issue so that we can help solve your problem. Okay?

Here are his pictures.

Cool, now make sure that you have version 1.1.8.2, by redownloading for example. Then make sure your firewall is not blocking connections.

I redownloeded it but still won’t work. The Internet is good and everything not 1 thing is missing. I think it just need an update in my opinion. I hope the moderators will soon start the update of Pokemon Insurgence

Dude, stop asking for an update. It’s making me not want to help you. Rest assured the developers are doing everything they can to get the update out.

Do you have a firewall?

Updates will also not change whether you can or can’t connect, as that part is the exact same.:dots:

What’s a fire wall exactly :confused: and is there a way where u you can just like trade locally?

Can’t you look it up?

No, you can’t trade to someone on your same IP

Make sure you have the latest version (1.1.8.2), since that’s the main reason why some people have online issues with this game. If that doesn’t work, then check the firewall.

They redownloaded already. (also it’s a different error if that happens i think) Uh go to control panel, somewhere in network, there should be something called Change firewalls or something like that.

and yeah look it up :-\