I believe it's 'Time' for another Shiny Giveaway

but I can say I can beat pokemon red in 1 minute with out getting a single pokemon

but that was caused by a glitch but look it up its a cool glitch look up how to beat pokemon red in one minute.

and ok I will stop speaking untill the compition is over

Hey just shut up, noone believes you and you’re filling this thread with spam

1 Like

Nutuse, you might want to run through the game again, because you are not winning this right now at all. I know of 3 different people that have entered that are going to beat that time by a lot.

2fast2quick

Please follow the submission format I specified or else I will have no choice but to disqualify you.

tfw you didn’t screencap it so you can’t brag about how you beat insurence in 300 hours

oh ok I’m going to go back through the game and what I only have to show the time

who beat pokemon insurgence in 300 hours

and what time do I have to beat and who beaten the game in less than 27 hours

Please reply to this in the next 24 hours if you’re currently speedrunning, otherwise I will just give the prize to @nutuse1.

For you Cow I shall try. (Really though I’ve been prepping for this all week kek)

junk

I probably could have cut 20-30 minutes off the time by navigating more efficiently but I’m okay with my score.

oh Wow. That is fast.

ok wtf

welp I give up its his my pokemon won’t obey me

bump

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.