I believe it's 'Time' for another Shiny Giveaway

Trading Name: Cow538

Offer:

Request: Speedrun Pokemon Insurgence up to the first Elite Four challenge. Post times. Fastest time wins Dialga, the lord of time.

Further info:

• Glitch abuse is not allowed.
  • Having someone trade you Bullshit-high level pokemon is allowed. I’d suggest doing so.
  • Cheating/hacking is not allowed.
  • Easy mode is recommended.
  • After you beat the Champion and go to the Hall of Fame, the game will save. At this time, it shows your game time. Screenshot that, and post it. If you miss that moment, you can’t enter. Just load a backup and redo the champion battle.

How much time do we have, oh dear lord of somewhat poor deals.

Until 10/1/2017

ok how do I trade for that pokemon

great I can’t post the picture its file is to big

but I can put the info down

Name Julian

IDNo. 36292

time 27:14

Pokédex 50/409

upload it to imgur.

whats imgur

never mind I found it and upload it now what. well I found a share link so here https://imgur.com/CyWiFiy

so am I in the contest

Yes.

I’m surprised no one else has tried to join yet

Well, it takes a while to speed run does it not

not for me my fastest record so far is 50 minutes on pokemon fire red but insurgence is a new game so I took me longer

You would not be able to beat pokemon insurgence in anywhere near that time lmao

thats a point I can’t avoid but I will make it as close as I can

I know I could of have done it faster if didn’t dwadle around the legendaries and deltas and seeing the games secrets

A 50 minute speedrun is certainly odd, considering that the world record is two times as long.

serioes I thout there was faster

all I did was not catch any pokemon and Just used my starter and ran through the story to bad I didn’t record it or have any pictures my name wold be in the record books

The times those guys had wouldn’t be possible unless they used a shit ton of glitches so… you’re bullshitting xD