I believe it's 'Time' for another Shiny Giveaway

There are parts which require HMs, so not catching anything definitely is not true. Also, if there was a path that could complete the game in 50 minutes, the world record would not be twice as long. Even the best scores are only a few minutes shorter than the runner ups.

ok let me change that what I didnā€™t catch any pokemon for battling

I just did it like how I did pokemon red

except the seve islands

The second point still stands.

you can cut time bye not getting the hms you donā€™t need and and others you do need you can get them strength is not one of those and nether is flash or fly

Speedrunners know that. They have plans and calculations for every single battle in the entire game. Thereā€™s no way you cut an entire hour off of the world record time.

there is always a way

if I told you how I did it every one would

This is complete bullshit, please stop trying to defend yourself when all youā€™re doing is making you look stupid

fine I will do it agian and this time I will take picture

right after I get me a gba emulator and the game again

acutialy now that I think about it was trading aloud

oh ok um I just remembered how I did it I just traded the first five pokemon I caught for trading and traded them for pokemon with hms that were level 100 so I didnā€™t have to go through most of the stuff overs did

Iā€™m sorry I caused a disturbance

I probley couldnā€™t do that again without some ones help

Even with help i am certain you are not cutting down the World Record by over a Hour.

I canā€™t say I completed the game because I didnā€™t go through most of the events

all I did was beat the gym leaders as fast as I can and head strate to the elite four

I didnā€™t beat team rocket except Giovanna and mount moon rocket members

after remembering how I did it I canā€™t say I beat the game