Help with my team elite 4

as i have said many times before… i am not a com player… for a regular payer like me… the primals and ray would obviously seem to be the strongest

1 Like

Seem to, not are. There are better teams, as this one lacks priority outside of M. Ray and Arceus.

ik…

can we stop arguing on this… in my personal opinion… primal ray is one of the coolest team combos

and no one can argue cause it is my opinion

Also, nice job making a more solid team, mine was trying to pull from OU- mons mostly, also, Golduck OHKOs Primal Groudon. Wins every time i a 1v1. I could Actually replace Kyogre for Golduck, but it doesn’t hit P-Regi, P-Gira, and P-Kyogre nearly as hard.

Oh, sorry, we weren’t try to argue, we were just showing that it is not in fact, the strongest team, and can be broken by 2-3 mons.

no prob… i still like the team but ik that it is not the best in com…

it is quite good in a regular playthrough though

Well, P-G is roken, might as well solo E4 with that, you’ll just need a ton of Ethers.

My team is challenging to use and I got my a__ beat a few times but what is important is how I use mons to setup a stronger:
Delta Venasaur (Calm Mind setup)
Calm Mind, Draining Kiss, Leech Seed, Psychic with Big Root
Delta Muk (tanky boii to take hits and lower speed)
Explosion, Earthquake, Drain Punch, Rock Tomb with Rocky Helmet
Delta Haxorus (heavy hitter & Super Fang)
Super Fang, Aqua Tail, Iron Head, Crunch with Leftovers
Delta Pidgeot (mega for double intimidate)
Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, DrakkonVoice, Flamethrower with Delta*ite
Raichu (Fake out & Nuzzle)
Fake Out, Nuzzle, Electroball, Thunderbolt with Focus Sash
Gengar (fast spec attacker & Destiny Bond)
Destiny Bond, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, SludgeBomb with ChoiceScarf

So the idea was to weed out the dangerous mons and then use Raichu to paralyze it, or Gengar to suicide Destiny Bond. Meanwhile I could allow the other mons to lower stats like speed or attack so Venasaur could heal itself while using Calm Mind as much as possible.
I used hella revives and had to strategically decide who I was going to allow to die in order to beat the Elite 4. Working on a new team recently will let you know when I finish.

Post about Elite 4 Teams

For me, the debate of using all legends isn’t because people can beat it, it’s that it’s just an honor thing. I hate going on showdown, wanting to play my well-thought-out Ubers team and… well… legend spam.

Oof sry, didn’t see the date
Sorry for necro lol

Well, usually an Ubers team isn’t just legend spam, it’s made to counter other legend like Caly-S or Zac-C+Xern, both extremely dangerous. Thats why Yveltal has been surging, etc. Same with why Quag was good, as it could counter Zac-C.

I just mean I hate seeing Primal Kyogre, Calyrex Ice, Mega Rayquaza, Pheromosa
And then I use Like Salazzle and Gallade lol

Well, those aren’t bad if used properly, but Gallade without mega is outclassed a bit.

Scarf catches a lot off guard, that’s why I like it. They expect mega, BOOM

It doesn’t hit all that hard though?

Fair. Not as attacking as Dragonite or Escavalier, but it’s decent
And it has a really good movepool

1 Like

if you still need help here’s a guide Emerald made