Help with e4

I need some help altering moves or Pokémon to my team i got to the champions mewtwo then his flygon destroyed me, here is my team i tried without D Venusaur and got that far but am trainer her up rn. Let me know what i can do?

Girantina lv 93 spell tag hes impish so i made him an attacker, moves fly, dragon claw, shadow claw and shadow force

Mew lv 92 leftovers moves aura sphere, flamethrower, psychic and thunder wave

Gengar,lv 94 i had him as a mega cause beast instead of d venusaur but switched it up to choice specs moves thunder shadow ball dark pulse corrode/sludge wave

Empoleon lv 92 sea incense brine, drill peck, hydro pump, permafrost

Excadrill lv 92 quick claw iron head, earthquake, swords dance and rock slide

And weavile lv 94 expert belt (team player) moves power up punch, arial ace, ice punch, night slash

My D Venusaur is lv 85 sassy dark pulse moonblast psychic thunderbolt

your team has a ghost/dark weakness try to fix by adding a normal type and fairy type

Natures on all of them? And Normal, Easy, or Hard mode?

Weavile @ Expert Belt/Life Orb
Ability: Pressure/Pickpocket
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spe
Adamant/Jolly Nature

• Swords Dance
  • Ice Shard
  • Knock Off
  • Icicle Crash

Excadrill @ LO
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spe
Adamant/Jolly Nature

• Iron Head/X-Scissor
  • Rapid Spin/SD
  • Earthquake
  • Rock Slide

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def
Impish Nature

• Shadow Sneak
  • Thunder Wave
  • Dragon Tail
  • Pain Split/Shadow Force

Gengar @ Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
Timid Nature

• Shadow Ball/Hex
  • Sludge Wave
  • Dazzling Gleam/Thunderbolt
  • Focus Blast

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpA, 252 SpD
Calm Nature

• Hydro Pump/Scald
  • Ice Beam
  • Flash Cannon
  • Stealth Rock/Rock Romb/Icy Wind

D. Venusaur @ D. Venusaurite
Ability: Psycho Call
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpA, 4 SpD
Sassy Nature(-Spe, +SpA) This nature is pretty bad for M. D. Venu. Thus, a modified set

• Calm Mind
  • Leech Seed
  • Draining Kiss/Moonblast (Most of his team dislikes Fairies)
  • Thunderbolt/Moonlight (For D. Haxorus)

Mew is a wild card, it depends on Nature.

The strategy is to lead with Giratina, Thunder Wave, then Dragon Tail, Pain Split if HP gets low until all pokemon are paralyzed or Giratina dies. This only works in Hard Mode, which disables both the user and AI from healing, otherwise he would spam Full Restores, disrupting the strategy. You could try, but he has 2 Full Restores and 5 Full Heals I believe. Might be wrong on that. I mean, you would just have to spam T-Wave until he runs out of Full Restores, but he might attack and KO you. After Giratina goes down, you can try to set up with D. Venu and sweep/break with Moonblast/Tbolt, though you can play more stally and try to wait out Leech Seed and Draining Kiss. Empoleon is your primary anti-Flygon, try to land an Ice Beam. Excadrill can hit everything hard, but make sure everything is slower than it or paralyzed before it sets SD to sweep. EQ Moldbreaker is the only way to hit D. Volc supereffectively, if you don’t have it, use Iron Head. Gengar is to spam SpexHex, boosted by the Para on everyone. It can Dazzling Gleam or T-Bolt to hit everything neutrally, but Hex is more powerful on neutral hits. Weavile is a revenge killer, you could Choice Band it, and just swap it in when a weakened mon needs to be finished, then swap out.

Thank you this has helped alot im going for snowballs rn to get that ice beam tm,

Also my mew is a calm nature my gengar is bold excadrill is bold and weavil is calm too so i got pretty unlucky

This ghost dark problem hasnt been an issue because weavile can outspeed any ghost

I would breed or request a chain bred Weavile with Ice Shard and Icicle Crash, as it doesn’t get any offer good ice moves. If you breed you can also try good nature. The are people who can help you breed, but you will at least want good or neutral nature and EV training. I’ll write a Mew set now, but I’m on mobile and can’t format.

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP, 4 Def, 252 SpD
Calm Nature

• Calm Mind
  • Bulk Up/Dazzling Gleam/Thunderbolt
  • Thunder Wave/Psychic/Psyshock/Ice Beam
  • Baton Pass/Roost

If Bulk Up, Thunder Wave, if Psychic or Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, if Thunderbolt then Ice Beam. If it’s the most passive set you could pass to Giratina to help it and help other mons set up before they sweep.

2 Likes

welcome to the community, it is my duty to say this to everyone who is new

1 Like

Thank you ill start breeding now, try and get jolly on that mon i like using him

1 Like

The moves are the most important, so make sure you chain breed it.

1 Like