Graveyard

He wants you to join the discord server in his description.

2 Likes

hold up you donā€™t have a trading name listed AND you came back after fire left, so are you fire?

2 Likes

The timing is awfully on point, same location iirc, no trading name, I just think itā€™s awfully suspicious

2 Likes

Maybe they just live together

2 Likes

no but itā€™s just the fact they dont have their actual locations, so why have the exact same city from pokemon?

2 Likes

I mean, y tho, Fire isnā€™t banned, and is still active on Jojoā€™s hangout server.

2 Likes

Same for Pizza but, his tone is different from Jojos, thereā€™s evidence for Envious as well, Fire mentioned having a brother banned and Fire could just come back on his main

3 Likes

True, but I still find it a bit suspicious

5 Likes

Because he sent me an obsessive message?

Oh itā€™s his brother.

Also, why am I a Regular? I didnā€™t even know I could be one.

2 Likes

I think you get sent a notification

2 Likes

No. I mean I was suspended for a week back in January. I shouldnā€™t be allowed to be a Regular, yet I am.

2 Likes

Huh thatā€™s weird

2 Likes

Never mind. I double checked. Apparently, itā€™s only within the last six months. But now Iā€™m worried; both Jojo and Fire were only suspended after becoming Regulars. Both lost it because of that. Am I next?

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a coincidence, also Jojo was a regular for a while. Like Deuk said, donā€™t give the mods a reason to suspend you, and youā€™ll be fine.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll tryā€¦ but I can see any of my posts being flagged for something like ā€œDoesnā€™t contributeā€ or something. Iā€™m paranoid, remember?

4 Likes

Posts get flagged all the time, for several reasons, and most of the time nothing gets done with them. Jojo was suspended permanently because he was actively hostile against others users, including insulting them, etc. Firefiber733339 was suspended like once for a day, months ago, because he used the report button for no reason.

Yā€™all acting like everyone gets suspended, when itā€™s just a couple users who were actively breaking rules, insulting other users, sending NSFW content to minors, etc. Calm down.

13 Likes

Yeah, sorry. As I said, Iā€™m a bit paranoid. Thanks.

7 Likes