Pity, despair, and regret

…seriously?

i am always mad at one thing or another

mostly at my parents

…so, how about your apologies?

You know when Jojo and I got into the argument that got him banned? That was pure anger. Then I saw what happened, and I was mad. We both insulted each other. He was punished while I wasn’t. I got off scot free and I hated myself for that. Why was I let off while he wasn’t? That’s the worst thing in the world, when you do something to someone and aren’t blamed for it.

2 Likes

I don’t think i need to apologize

fire…i liked you…you were helpful. now you are being hostile and and envying pity. i feel bad for your brother… sorry @EnviousRage12…but you fire are doing the most i will stop this now…

Pia, I wanted to help you. I showed you tremendous respect because you were jojo’s cousin. And I wanted you to feel welcome here when ou came here. And you repay me by making my brother cry. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

:frowning:

it really wasnt much of an argument imo.

That is why I exiled myself.

Because I cause Atillas ban.

I liked you too. Until you made my brother despise me.

But do you know what we felt? No you don’t. Guess what, we felt anger in that moment. He thought I should be playing to my full capacity when I just wanted to play laid back and have fun.

sounds like he already didnt like u

:sob: :rage: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :imp:

Ngl not very helpful…

Because of reasons beyond their control.

also ive been trying not to get super involved or lose my sense of logic like some people here clearly are but rn its too much

He loved me. But inside him, he was mad. You people, have broke brothers apart.