Glitched

This is about glitches. Ok. So i got a message saying the script couldnt load for me. It saved in the middle of a conversation with the secret base/friend safari guy. when i reloaded, i was stuck and unable to move. i can only reload the map, which does nothing. is there any way to fix this? do i have to wait for the next patch? i really dont want to restart.

Use this:

[Quote=“Sleepy, post:3, topic:6859, full:true”]
Load a backup save, the default save file of the first save slot is Game.rxdata and backup saves are named something along the lines of Save_0_Backup_1.rxdata. Simply delete (or rather, move away) your current save file, rename the backup of your choice to Game.rxdata and keep playing. The backups update every time you save.

Save file location from the FAQ Where can I find my save file?

PC:

C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing)

If you are on Windows XP and cannot locate the above folder, the folder should just be the folder with your Game.exe and the rest of the files.

Mac:

Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing)

In both cases, it is the Game.rxdata file. [/Quote]