Completely Stuck?

Hi there, I’m fairly new to these forums, so I’m sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place. I’m having some serious trouble with the game. I’m in a pokemon center at the moment and I am completely stuck. Unable to move, unable to open any menus; the only things I can do are autosave, refresh the map, and remove my followers, which hasn’t solved the problem. It’s been a while since I last played, so I don’t remember what town I’m in, and the only way I know the game is actually working is because an NPC is moving around onscreen. Has anyone else had this problem? Have you fixed it? Would an update help? I’m not entirely sure how to get it to update at the moment, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I have never heard of this before but could you describe this NPC? Say how many NPCs there are and also any other information that you might find even a little useful. This way it will be easier to figure where exactly you are and which city/town you are in.

How many times have you autosaved lol? If its less than three, then you can load up your backups to somewhere glitch-free.

Try using a previous backup save file. Found here: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence