Giving Away Free torchic with hidden abilities speed boost

nah i’m good with just the hidden ability :slight_smile:

I will try my best to get the hidden ability but I am not sure that I can

If you can’t, that’s okay

ive hunting a torchic for days ur at least hours give me my little chicken or face my wrath ur i mean pls give me him

sure

Could I have a Torchic as well? Preferably with a good nature! Would be really nice

hey nathan you got any more froakies free? would like one as i dont have a great water type trade tag is deathnoah

yeah ok

What nature do you prefer the most

Jolly would be great, adamant is fine as well.

Could i have a torchic too? whith speed boost :v

I’d like one too, Adamant/Jolly would be nice and with Low Kick as an egg move, I can offer an IV stone or two for it

If you’re still giving these away, I’d like one of each. Not sure what I’d give you in return, though.

@WhimZCott @Sir I don’t know if this guy is still giving away but I can provide you with torchics if you want

That’d be great. You looking for anything in particular?

Not really. Anything you have to offer? Also what egg moves do you want on the torchic

I don’t really have anything in the way of Pokemon. Kinda why I’m hoping to get a torchic. Baton Pass is really the only egg move I want. Also, if you have an IV stone, I’ll trade you something for that.

Baton pass isn’t too hard to get, so you can have it for free :smiley:

I’ll tell you when I finished breeding it

Is there some way to PM a person on here? I’m new, as you probably guessed.

There is, click the user’s avatar and press the blue “Message”. Trading through PMs is banned here though.