Giving Away Free torchic with hidden abilities speed boost

I’m sure I have something on one of my saves. Don’t worry, I’ll find something worth the IV stone.

I’ll breed you your torchic by tomorrow, in the mean time can you find something worth while and tell me?

Sure, but before that, is there anything you want? Anything at all?

Talking to me? If so, all I’m really looking for is IV stones and shinies but you dont have to give me any of that

Edit: Wait, why do you have two accounts? I’m confused

Well, if you give me an IV stone, I can give you back a bunch. I just can’t trade between my save files because I have only one computer. Unfortunately, I can’t help you with shinies. The only one I ever had was a shiny Eevee starter on an egglocke.

I don’t have two accounts. I just changed the username for this one.

So if I’m understanding you correctly, you need help transfering stuff between your save files?

Okay, now I have two accounts because there’s a limit on how many replies a new member can make per day. If you have Skype or anything of that manner, could I add you? This would be a lot easier without the reply limit.

Sure man, but tomorrow, OK? I need some rest :sleeping:

I gotta work tomorrow. I won’t be home until like 2:30 or 3 my time. It’s 9 p.m. now.

Then we can trade or whatever you want to do (I still dont know ._.) at 3 your time

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Yeah, no prob. Also use discord its easy to coordinate stuff on there

Trading through PMs on discord is a bannable offense as well, just an fyi if you weren’t aware of that.

We prefer to have them occur out in the open, one of the main reasons is to prevent scamming.

@SirJoe @SirAbraham It’s the first rule in the rules btw.

Also, if you don’t know how to trade, here’s a guide.

How does that help prevent scams? I mean, if a person makes a bad deal, is there really anything that can be done about it? Knowing what a person wants in exchange for a given object is not going to help them avoid being scammed. Also, the game makes it rather difficult to be scammed unless you’re a complete idiot and don’t even look at what you’re getting. Having a public record of each potential trade seems pointless in that regard.

If a person makes a bad deal, then others who know more will be able to warn them that their trade would be unfair. Most usually don’t bother unless it’s an outrageous deal and/or the person being unaware of mechanics(insurgence or regular) that make obtaining certain pokemon easier.

It also allows us to avoid unnecessary complaints when people either don’t know the value of what they’re offering or being “complete idiots”.

tl;dr: It makes life easier for us moderators in that regard.

Edit: [quote=“SirAbraham, post:196, topic:3085”] If you have Skype or anything of that manner, could I add you? This would be a lot easier without the reply limit. [/quote]

That’s why we have discord. The reply limit is to discourage spammers btw.

Guys I’ll do these offers but apart from that this thread is closing

Also Guys I’m Really busy with end of the year tests in school so I apologize If It’s not possible to get the right nature for all of you.

If you still need the torchic or the froakie please reply back because I currently don’t know how many are needed. I apologize in advance for any trouble caused.

can i have a torchic