Getting a Tropius

Trading Name: theoscout

Offer: Ask in comments what you’re looking for. I haven’t gotten past Harmony yet btw. I have a bunch of shinies and some of my mons have pokerus, I can’t guarantee that it’ll go through the wonder trade though.

Request: A tropius. See the build I’m trying to make.

Further info: I’m trying to build the ultimate tropius. Harvest, leech seed, substitute, toxic, fly. Problem is that I’ve had a little difficulty getting the right tropius since I’m not past Harmony, but I am trying to get to stuff. I need a tropius with both a hidden ability and leech seed. I’m ok with accepting a Tropius with a hidden ability but she HAS to be female, since ditto can’t learn leech seed. Then I can breed them until I get a leech seed hidden ability one.

I should be able to get your tropius and would certainly like to see your collection of shinies to see if i’d be interested in trading for any of them too

Alright sure! I have a level 120 garchomp who I got through wonder trade, and an octillery I caught in the wild.

Hm. That’s only two. I have some rares as well…

edit: What kind of tropius do you have?

Ooooh I’m certainly interested in the octillery if you’re willing to trade it away. Currently, whatever tropius I have at the moment probably doesn’t meet your requirements. I’ll be able to hunt one that meets all your requirements though.

Female Tropius, harvest ability, idk which nature but preferably one that lowers special attack. I guess it doesn’t matter too much. Also if you have the Toxic TM PLEASE teach it to her!! It would mean a lot to me!!! :smiley:
Thank you so much in advance!!!

I believe this should be everything you wanted!

1 Like

GAAAAASP!!! YOU BRED ONE???
I WAS PLANNING ON BREEDING ONE MYSELF BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG BUT YOU WENT AHEAD AND DID IT FOR ME??? AND A SUITABLE NATURE???

YOU ARE 100% GETTING THAT SHINY OCTERLILY!!! Also if you don’t get pokerus first try you’re free to message me and trade with me until one gets through successfully.

My discord is Theoscout#1107
I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Hi ! I search an zorua/zoroark, delta haxorus, delta vulca and more shinies or delta shinies. Plz dm me !

Not a problem! I got lucky that I dexnaved a tropius with the proper egg move so quickly, and since I finished the game already, I’ve got all the access to move tutors and tms. No worries about Pokerus as I got super lucky a while ago and managed to randomly find it myself lol.

My trade name is same as on here/discord and am on US Eastern time. Just let me know whatever time will work for you to trade!

I already have my tropius so is it ok if I request a different pokemon?

get me a pumpkaboo with the insomnia ability and I’ll give you a delta axew in return.

I may or may not have a zorua, if I do you can have it for a noibat.

Alright thank you SO MUCH.

I don’t have my computer and I’ll be at work for most of this week so I’ll wait till next week to get to you! By then I’ll be on the insurgance discord server and be looking for your tag so we can trade. I’m SO HYPED!
Sorry I can’t trade this week, I forgot my charger and my computer ran out :frowning:

Hey, no problem at all! I’ll be out and about a good bit next week, but can definitely still try to figure out a good time for you!

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.