Fan games

are there any other pokemon fan games that are as good as insurgence that i should play?

1 Like

well, you could try solar light/lunar dark, although it’s nowhere near as good as insurgence. You can try Uranium, but the game is a bit slow.

2 Likes

I’d recommend Pokemon Infinite Fusion, it’s just cool. Also, once it comes out, I’d recommend playing Pokemon Resistance. It’s currently in development (im one of the devs which is cool ig)

4 Likes

Snake Wood is good if you like zombies games.

Mind Crystal gives you the hardest E4 ever made.

1 Like

Also, an unofficial prequel for insurgence is being developed atm, called Pokemon Exigence, the demo will come out around December according to Elle from the insurgence discord

2 Likes

if you’re also doing rom hacks, you can try radical red (an incredibly hard game, but very cool with tons of buffs to mons)

3 Likes

whats a rom hack

1 Like

It’s a modified Pokémon game. I think Blaze Black is probably the best example.

1 Like

altered version of a mainstream game

Rom Hacks are usually the main series games with more Pokemon and higher difficulty. Some though, tend to be like they are a completely different game. Like , Pokemon Dark Rising

2 Likes

Reborn is cool.

2 Likes

hahaha mom go boom boom

you copied tat from google ik it

Bruh

I didnt

Just because I knew it doesn’t mean I copied it smh

3 Likes

but wat has the need to say an very detailed explanation?

I do all the time

1 Like

Id rather explain something with details, than just reply with one /two words

3 Likes

Shouldn’t we be appreciative of the in-depth explanation so we can better understand what a ROM hack is?

3 Likes