Fakemon names ( help please)

@Kameron1030 i would recommend not to do eaglit because in roblox (yes i still play roblox) someone made a game called loomian legacy and one of the starter are named eaglit a light and flying type i think. plus i kinda like seargle more

Okay, guess I’m going with seargle and gryphix

1 Like

I was thinking of maybe having a pokemon based on Iris, minor Greek goddess of the rainbow. Any suggestions?

could be a pokemon that can communicate with others from far away because iris does that using coins

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Iris-Greek-mythology#:~:text=Iris%2C%20in%20Greek%20mythology%2C%20the,and%20the%20ocean%20nymph%20Electra.

information about Iris

psychic fairy? Can communicate from far away?

any name ideas?

ill let you know when i can get a name for it

update for anyone still following this topic- the iris message pokemon is called Spectriclove now. Also the water/fairy dolphin was changed into a water/ghost vaquita pokemon called Ghoulphin.

I’ve been trying to come up with some names for a 3 stage fighting/ghost line based on sparta. the names I’ve come up with are:
Sparrit
Gladiphantom
Warwraith
Sound good enough?

1 Like

@Sbeve what do you think?

1 Like

I think sparrit and warwraith are good, although sparrit makes me think of a parrot rather than a spartan

I also think Gladiphantom is too long a name, although that may just be me

2 Likes

it’s supposed to be a combination of spar, sparta, and spirit. Probably not that clear

1 Like

Can you think of a shorter name for Gladiphantom? I’m thinking Gladisoul or Gladishade as a few name replacements

1 Like

how about Gladispecter?

1 Like

Sounds good

1 Like

I feel like that’s still too long it still has the same syllables as gladiphantom lol

I’m still thinking Gladisoul or Gladishade

1 Like

Any suggestions on whether to go with Gladisoul or Gladishade?