Edge off the Wholesome (chat of trainers)

I haven’t watched the anime, but it is just so good in the games. Imagine a person who can speak to Pokémon that is leading an organization trying to end Pokémon torture by sending them free. He really makes you wonder if you are really the good guy in the story. So far, I think only him and Hop are enemy that have caught core legendary (No, Rainbow Rocket does not count). This is what I like about N, it bring so much ambiguity in who is the real hero.

wally is from ruby saphire emerald n is from black and white

yea im pretty sure he can still talk to pokemon in the anime he super nice to pokemon overall hes cool

@PeterHolmes74, and @everyone else, go read my X & Y revamped part 1.

you don’t get it do you. pokemon is the same multiverse they aren’t individual multiversus

so it is possible that N could be wally

no megas is separated from the other so oras, XY and usum and sm are in this multiverse
but, LPLE and SWSH no one knows

This hypothesis does not make sens as Natural Harmonia Gropius (Yes, that’s his real full name) has grew up with Pokémon since he was a baby (a darmanitan, a zorua and a swoobat to be more accurate) before being raised by Ghetis. Ghetis showed him so much tordured and pained Pokémon that it traumatized N so far as to entering into a crusade against the trainer society. N has a very strict canonical past and cannot be Wally.

plus didnt wally die in oras

ok sure

Please read my X & Y revamped…

No he didn’t. Why do you say such thing?

pretty sure there was a theory on it

“Pokemon Conspiracy 18: Wally Is A Ghost And Dies After Your Final Battle With Him. … The conspiracy goes that after your final battle with Wally, he dies in the cave on Victory Road” - AnimoApps

also some youtuber said something about him dying because of some flowers that symbolizes final goodbyes where you last see him

@itzKIRI, @AttilaDorn, @GiaPeNiw, @PeterHolmes74

say that there then they will click notications and will go there

Then why do he invites you to come with him at the battle frontier if he died at the victory road and you see it about 10+ years later in USUM :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ohhhhh never played oras yet… lol

1 Like

Spent about 900 hours on my first save file in ORAS so I am qualified enough to say it is not plausible.