Delta suggestion thread

Pokemon: Mewtwo Type: Dragon/Dark References: Toothless from httyd Notes: Replace Mewtwo’s ears with Toothless’ ears/frills/horns. give him night fury wings and tail, make him all black, and give him night fury eyes.

1 Like

A delta Poipole astronaut flying and steel type

1 Like

I take it back I actually kind of like how it looks.

1 Like

I actually drew these guys ill have to post it.

1 Like

Might as well do this myself

Pokémon: Deoxys

Type: Electric/Poison

References: Computer Virus

Notes: The other forms are more type based than stat based, so Steel instead of Defense, Fire instead of Speed and Dark instead of Attack, with all of these typings replacing the Poison type

Another suggestion is this

Pokémon: Absol

Type: Fairy/Dark (same with its mega)

References: Ever heard of a Fairy Tale creature that has a diet containing mostly human children? This is it

Notes: I think it should have two forms depending on what type of move it uses, with Status moves making it look all nice and dandy, and Physical/Special attacks make it look sinister and having blood dripping from the teeth

1 Like

this is kinda dead so…hope a spriter reads it!

1 Like

Pokemon: Furret Type: Grass Fighting Reference: Delta Furret Could you make up a Delta Sentret that could evolve into this, If you do this thank you :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I joined the forums today and I hope I’m not replying too late to this post. I’m replaying Insurgence again because I really love the game, and contributing to a delta would be a dream come true! So here goes:

Delta Tyranitar, Pure Dragon type

So the problem I’ve had with Tyranitar is that while its typing and stats provide the best bulk, it’s always held back by its speed and the myriad of weaknesses it has. Almost everything runs a fighting move so a pure Dragon T tar with, say base 120 speed, would be really cool. Maybe cut down 10 points from Def, Sp.def and HP and make it look like Godzilla. Armored would go really well with that as well.

I’d love to know your thoughts!

2 Likes

Looks really cool!

1 Like

im doing delta pikachu a new version

1 Like

I’d like a Delta Unknown
Type: Flying, Psychic
Ability: Levitate
Appearance: It would be different letters but made of clouds.

1 Like

Pokémon:Delta Necrozma Type: Ghost-Fairy Notes: Delta necrozma The stardust Pokémon- it has most of its body look like space with stars.

1 Like

Delta Nidoking line
Purely ground type. Give them somewhat weary look that turns to be more of ‘uncontrollable’ down the line ending with Nidoking looking similar to Destroyah but with atrocity/slaughter vibe.

1 Like

Pokemon is Zeraora
Rock and fire type
It could have rocks with molten magma and fire emerges from his body. I also have drawn an art for reference. Pls add anything else if u feel. Thank u

The image btw

2 Likes

nice to see a non-rayquomi art. great job!

1 Like

Umm lol thank u

2 Likes

Pls someone make a sprite of it

1 Like

bruh the forums are kinda dead, you’d be better off doing this on discord

1 Like

Hi I kinda made it on basis of this but actually I just used the typing and the stick so here I am I made one

1 Like

My new delta

1 Like