Delta suggestion thread

Pokemon: Celebi Type:Fire/Fairy Reference:Like a Guardian that uses fire power Note: its head will be flames and it must look like a guadian of something

Pokemon: Sigilyph Type: Electric/Steel Ability: Plus/Minus HA: Levitate Reference: Sigiylyph’s Body gains a mettalic coat, and wings give off magnetic waves. Simmilar to how the Magnetic field around earth forms. The body of Sigilyph being the Central Core. And Electrical Fields Surrounding it acting like a cage protecting it.

Alternitavely

Pokemon: Stantler Type: Rock/Grass Ability: Overgrowth, Grass Pelt HA: Rock Head Reference: Stantler’s Horns become more bulky and moose like where it’s body hardens and over time it gains a rocky coat boosting it’s defense, Moss is seen growing on it’s Horns and along it’s body.

There should be a Delta Drifloon and Drifblim

There are. Fire/flying types iirc

Are they formed by the passionate spirits of people and Pokemon?

Huh? I don’t understand.

Nvm lazily written Pokedex entry :stuck_out_tongue:

whilst not necessarily being a delta, I’d Love to see a recolor of Arcanine with the Pokemon Reborn colors. (Blue, Red, Green, and Purple) My thought is to have a black body and replace the strips on its side with a single band of each color.

Pokemon: Delta Spinarak/Ariados.

Spinarak Type: Dark/Poison Ability: Poison Touch HA: Anger Point Reference:

Ariados Type: Dark/Poison Abilities: same as Spinarak Reference: Ariado’s Eyes become completely red, no pupils. It gains 2 extra sets of legs (8 total) and Is Hanging from a Spider Thread. The Two antenna on it’s abdomen are replaced by a red Hourglass symbol (That of a Black Widow) and It’s entire body follows a Red and Black Color Scheme.

It’s Poison touch ability based on a Black Widow’s Rep for being one of the more poisonous spiders, Anger Point based on Venom (Spider Man Villan)

Pokemon: Pichu line Type: Fire/Poison References: Something like a Chimera but make it like speedy so it has like fiery legs and a poisonous tail Notes: Maybe more of a physical attacker with high speed

1 Like

I’d like to make a request:

Pokémon: Trapinch Type: Steel Ability: Arena Trap, HA: Strong Jaw Reference: I’m not sure what you mean by “reference”, but just make it sort of metallic and robotic. Notes: Metallic and robotic, with a metal jaw surrounded by bolts.

Pokémon: Vibrava Type: Steel/Fighting Ability: Steelworker*, HA: Levitate Reference: Just sort of… I still don’t get what you mean by “reference”. Notes: Metallic body and wings, with metal pincirs replacing it’s weird face spikes, and little fists on the ends of it’s legs.

Pokémon: Flygon Type: Steel/Fighting Ability: Steelworker*, HA: Levitate Reference: Once again, not sure what to put here. Notes: Completely metallic, with a segmented tail with bolts around the segments. It also has longer, sharper claws, and it’s eyes are yellow robotic lights.

Pokémon: Mega Flygon Type: Steel/Fighting Ability: Mega Blaster** Reference: You get the idea… Notes: Completely metallic and robotic, with a segmented tail with bolts surrounding the segments. It has sharp, pointed antennae and claws, and glowing yellow lights for eyes. It also has three sets of rapidly-beating sharp blades for wings.

*A new ability in Sun and Moon which powers up steel-type moves. It is currently unknown how much it powers them up.

**Basically Mega Launcher, but it also powers up “cannon” and “blast” moves.

When they ask for a reference, they are asking about any specific examples you might have for a design. Which you actually gave them in the form of notes, so you’re good. But if you were to give a design based off a specific species of animal, say an Aberts Squirrel version of Pachirisu, Reference would be a good place to describe the animal or provide a picture.
Example: Reference: Aberts Squirrels are black and look slightly different from most squirrels because of the long tufts of hair on their ears.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

not really any different

what do you mean

can someone try and make the pichu line? i’m new to the forums and i don’t really know anything about computer design and stuff

There already is a delta pichu line, and it’s going into the game. Someone correct me if I’m wrong about this

Idea- Delta Spiritomb Ice/Ghost Basic Idea- Looks like a Shiny Spiritomb, but some parts are frozen, and its coming out of an Icy Rock. Notes- Make the Keystone an Icy Rock Ice Crystals have Blue tint Please have it have a Different Expression Ice Crystals only on Edge, not face.

what is it? i’m really excited for that delta line :3

I don’t know if it’s been submitted but the totodile line can also be a delta-line Request form: Pokemon: Totodile Type: Rock/Ground References: Make it on 4 legs and a regular alligator colorway make it have rocks all over it Notes: Maybe let it have the color change ability or the rough skin because of the rocks on it’s body and as i saw in a previous post the type advantage should be retained over the delta cyndaquill (which is 4 times weak to fire) this totodile would be 4 times weak to water. Hope this suggestion is a good one :smiley: