Delta suggestion thread

Hi I kinda made it on basis of this but actually I just used the typing and the stick so here I am I made one

1 Like

My new delta

1 Like

oh my god thank you this is amazing

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

They joined in august?

1 Like

New delta

1 Like

Mega coming soon

1 Like

i made post on the holon university thing about a water and electric type delta charizard line heres the link New electric and water delta charizard line i think that it’s a stretch but it may be a good idea

1 Like

Pokemon:mudkip line Type:dakr/any type that isint effective or not effective at flying or dragon References:idk Notes:we have delta torchik and delta treecko,we need delta mudkip,and since fighting is good against dark is good against psychic,is dark type

1 Like

are you @NoMudkipAngry69

1 Like

Ok I can make it but if u specify the second type coz I think that if u tell the type I will be able to have a clear concept

1 Like

a dark poison type would be cool,and it would work

1 Like

So, this isn’t Delta, but Armored forme. I’m posting this here, because there’s so much good artists.
Pokemon: Zeraora (armored forme) Type: as a normal Zeraora. References: no. Notes: Samurai-like armor on chest and legs, mask and gauntlets projects on the photo, energy spike on it’s head.
pixil-frame-0

1 Like

I’m thinking greninja like a shinobi style,
Type:Water,ElectricReferences: shinobi, that electric shinobi mortal kombat character

specify who the character is pls. raiden?

Yeah its raiden
Sorry

Awesome!!

here is a funny idea for a delta pokemon: delta bidoof and bibarel, make them psychic and dark type with an ability called summon that turns every status move into baton pass, ie, you use swords dance you boost attack by two stages and pass the boosts immediately to the next pokemon sent out. if you didnt get the joke then here it is: Spell Castor

Now im scared of that delta

Any chance of a ground/dark clawlitzer line?