Delta Sprite Request Dropbox

:sob:

1 Like

Well I’m trying to avoid that.

@Taco I’m on pretty often, but I won’t be doing the Request Dropbox for a while due to… scheduling issues. With any luck I or someone else will fulfill the remaining requests eventually.

So then, this is no longer just a place for me to post sprites. Anyone can help fulfill someone else’s request. Feel free to even try redoing some of my old ones, but I’d prefer if you completed those still left open first.

3 Likes

damn i came here bc i was bored and wanted to see some new ideas but these are insane

Thanks I guess? That was a compliment, right?

4 Likes

I would LOVE a delta necrozma

1 Like

Welcome. People are already working on a different sprite, so wait don’t them to get back to you. I hope you stay around since there’s not a lot of people active.

ok I will

please give me a necrozma sprite (back and front) and i will try to make it

Same here

i would like a crystal type arceus

This topic is kind of dead, you should use the new one

As Emerald said, it’s kinda dead. Please read the first post. I not only say that this is dead, but I provide links to both new dropboxes. Please check them out.

3 Likes

What if Delta Litwick Line, but instead of Fire/Ghost it was Poison/Water?

Oh god. So Steelman has publicly stated both through typing and their profile they are not doing this anymore. They may sprite occasionally but won’t do something big like the Dropbox. Ask other sprinters for requests please.

Ah, right. Sorry.

As Emerald said, this place is dead. Please don’t necro post; I don’t want people thinking this is open again. If you have a request, I linked two new Dropboxes in the first post, though I haven’t heard from them for a while.

Anyway, welcome to the community!

1 Like

How about delta necrozma, a fairy and ghost type?

2 Likes

…Please read previous posts. This chat is no longer active, as I have said numerous times. Please ask another spriter to fulfill your request. Thank you.

Well either way, welcome to the Forums.

1 Like

Ultra? Pm me.