Delta Sprite Request Dropbox

I think it is Electric/Poison or smth, at least that was what their post bout their Delta deoxys said lmao @Incognito1234

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

1 Like

you cant make a computer virus without a computer

that do be :fax: tho

delta deoxys virus defense
heres defense
(btw speed will be replaced by evaisiveness to represent a trojan virus, it will have the highest speed stat of the four despite that) scratch that, ima just make it a fast spreading virus and it will be electric poison as its a computer virus in the interweb not a virus dormant in a PC

6 Likes

Heres all of them side by side
delta deoxys virus speed travelling
delta deoxys virus defense
delta dexys virus attack
delta deoxys virus

Little edit
The ability for it will be that it can poison steel types.

Second edit
a minor change can make a big upgrade

14 Likes

yeah a liitle too close but dm. it is good nonetheless.

GG man, GG.

just thought I would put it in the reply too so it gets noticed quicker
this is the new speed deoxys

6 Likes

He has already made one. He is also working on a fangame atm (I am the leader), so if you want a different type, you might have to wait a little bit.

4 Likes

Steel-Dragon (originally Ice-Steel)

2 Likes

It looks like Ice-Electric imo. Kinda like xurkitree

Could someone make a delta grookey line? First 2 stages as fairy type, and the last one as fairy/steel. ( steel drums) I really want to see the complete delta galar trio. Here are the sprites if you need them.

810b

811b

812b

1 Like

That’s a work in progress. @JojoBoss247 already requested a Ground-Fighting Grookey line. The sprites will be helpful though. @Ancient-Ray, I will try to get to your request as soon as I can. I’m on a bit of a hiatus right now, but when I come back, I will get to your request.

1 Like

I really like these! Nice work

1 Like

I’m not sure when this will be seen or done and i honestly dont mind waiting i just want to see what can be done (I’m not sure if they’ve already done something using the elemental monkeys)
Maybe the elemental monkeys from unova using another of the type triangles
Psychic-Poison-Bug
Poison- Panpour
Bug- Pansage
Psychic- Pansear

1 Like

it will take a while for a good spriter to see because steelman is super busy but he comes online once in a while

My dude is working with me on a fangame, this may take a while. Or he may never get to it.

2 Likes

That is if he doesn’t leave.

1 Like