Delta Riolu line (WIP)

I want this now

They look brilliant! Even more as Lucario is my favourite pokemon!

Oh My Gosh Lucario is one of my fav pokemon and you have it there you go 100% on that sprite. But Maybe change the type

This looks freaking epic. If this were implemented, I would use this on my team.

Sorry if bumping this conversation is wrong, lol. Stumbled upon this, looks amazing.

Any thoughts on releasing a mod pack? I bet lots of people would be happy to have this in their games!

I love it really wish this is a thing in the game

This delta looks amazing. Though I get a Dark / Psychic vibe from it more than a Dark / Fire. Or maybe Fire / Ice. In any case, itā€™s an amazing reimagining of lucario and riolu

Anyway i can get this in the game, just want to see how it would look ??

Youā€™d probably need to ask the guy for the separate sprite files

Yea, i knew i might need the separate files for all these. Although it would be cool if the devs bend the rules a bit and include some of the great deltas in here, though thatā€™s definitely not happening :disappointed:

Edit: It might be happening :smile:

we have already announced a few fan deltas going into insurgence.

Are they all from Holon Dex or are some of them from the Fanmade Content section of the forums?

This is great! You did an awesome job

When was that announced? Coz as far as i know they announced that the holon dex was now finished and they take deltas only from the holon dex. Also, iirc there was a delta lucario based on an egyptian pharoh or something.

a few have been announced on Suzeā€™s twitter, and we never said we would only add deltas from the holon dex into insurgence, one of the deltas we announced to be added into insurgence is the delta turtwig line, which is a delta line not in the holon dex.

I donā€™t recall one of us ever saying the part in bold but it is 100% not true regardless.

Suze has already revealed that two different Lilligant lines would make it into the final release. Thereā€™s no reason to think that it wouldnā€™t be possible for another Pokemon to receive this treatment.

also heres a link to a page on the wiki of the all the deltas announced so far http://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Category:Announced_PokƩmon

Woah that is realy cool. I hope that this one and runebaldā€™s delta tyranitar make the cut. Also side note, i have been trying for long to dwnld the mystery gift but to no avail. I even posted it on the happy halloween but no one seems to help me. Could u know of any solutions? If not then its okay, iā€™ll just catch it in 1.2, but just miss out on the ivs :cry:

it might be 1. your not on the current version of insurgence, 2. might be your internet, or 3. (if your able to trade this might not be the problem) your firewall might be blocking the connection. those are the only things i can think of that might be causing the problem. if your not able to the mg, then you sadly will have to wait until 1.2