Delta Riolu line (WIP)

Sorry for the wrong info, taking deltas only from the holon dex was my assumption, i forgot to write probably. But for the first thing wasnt it announced that no more pokemon will be added to the holon dex? Correct me if i am wrong?

that is correct, no more deltas will be added to the holon dex.

Yes.

Well as far as the version is concerned i downloaded the 1.1.8.2 core and yet i see no new mystery gifts are available. Iā€™ll check the firewall later and see if that was the problem. Thanks for the reply.

your welcome

At least i wasnt wrong on that one. Iirc it was probably announced at the end of the subreddit era. And then we moved to the forums.

Great work !!! It would be really cool if this got in the game but i think there is already a fan made delta lucario thatā€™s about to be implemented in the game.

Well that doesnā€™t mean there canā€™t be another Delta Lucario

Can there be two ? Well i didnā€™t know that :slight_smile:

Suze confirm that thereā€™s going to be 2 delta Liligant in 1.2. So you might see this Lucario :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to both. Fire/water and Flying/Fairy are interesting types. And if they go off the Holon Dex designs, I really like the fairy / flying lilligant

Hello guys, sorry for the late replies, I really wanted to continue working on the delta but could find the time with my work. Im not 100% happy with how the flames look on the trainer side spritesā€¦ Still wanted to work on it but I just canā€™t find the timeā€¦

if you guys want the original files to make the mods feel free to send me a pm, Iā€™m more than happy to share it with you guys.

1 Like

HE LIVES anyway really admire this design man keep it up btw you should get on the insurgence discord thereā€™s a artroom for spriter if you need advice

I can trade you mine if you want. Iā€™d accept any trashmon.

Really, youā€™d do that for me? Thank you so much!! Can we do the trade tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Iā€™ll be available from 12 to 5 pm IST.

it looks beautiful but one of sprites look like delpfox.

Hi I took your sprites and added them into the game, thanks for making them!

Please donā€™t necro-post. This topic is four years old.

I am just saying thank youā€¦

Even still, you moved this up to an active topic when it is four years old. Anyone who commented on it got a notification. I appreciate that you wanted to thank them, but please do not comment on a post that has been inactive for more than a month.