Custom Music / Song for the Library

Wasn’t exactly sure where to put this, so I just made my best guess here.

I love this game. This is by far the best experience I’ve had with a Pokemon game in… well, a long time. And I think many of the original music tracks made for it are really great! That’s why I was a bit disappointed to hear Lavender Town played over the restricted section of the library. So… I got inspired, I guess. I hooked myself up with a MIDI creator and created a spooky little tune for the area!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YUbUOPi4IlBsnyqGPjHAy7rwDbLefu-W/view?usp=sharing

If you want to use it in-game, download the file and put it in the BGM folder of the Pokemon Insurgence game files. Then rename it to lavender-town.ogg. Make sure you can see extensions in File names (Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Folder Options -> View -> Uncheck Hide extensions for known file types). Then get rid of the original lavender-town.ogg and the game should play this song instead (I think… I hope)! I hope you enjoy it!

This is amazing! I hope they put this in the game! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Making that song has sent me into a song-making frenzy for this game! I’ll probably post another one soon!

(P.S. Yeah, that would be so awesome!)