Cow538's Shiny shop 🐮 ❺⅜ 💵 ✨

HI Cow, I’m really interested in your shiny Mawile! One of my most prized shinies I’m willing to part with is a Lucario. Would that be a fair trade for that sweet Mawile of yours? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a picture:

1 Like

Hm… My mawile has 6ivs, whereas the lucario is 2iv (and no justified :cry:) so I wouldn’t trade it for the lucario…

Is there anything else you have, or want?

This is mawile

Actually, can you post the moves of the lucario? I might trade if it has a special move

A new shiny! Wow!

Welcome Pansear! It has 1IV and Timid nature.

I didn’t someone else gave it to me.

@Cybervico Do you have any shinies that you want to trade here?

I already have a shiny haxorus… The best I can give you would be the 6iv Golden Adamant Probopass, the Apple Tree Sudowoodo, or the Adorable Plusle. Interested in any of those?

This is the probopass, Goldyrocks.

Are you interested?

Mine is Cow538, send a trade request in 5 seconds

Thank you for trading!

If you find any shinies of good value hit me up, I’ll give you my 6iv shiny haxorus for one

Hey Cow,

Are you projecting the shop to re-open after the next update? Or should I try and take care of all the store credit asap once the new breeder is declared.

@Castor I think I pinged you on discord about this, but if you want anything, ask! I’m not breeding for IV stones anymore, but because you had store credit I can still find time to breed something for you.

This also applies to @Cheese555

I haven’t thought about reopening the breeding shop once 1.2 comes out… I might

@Cybervico I just edited the original post saying that customers get free IV stones, so it only would be fair if you get free IV stones… How about three?

Sure, how about a 5iv adamant zubat with brave bird, steel wing, and roost?

Send a trade in five seconds

Hi Cow, sry I’m getting back at you so late. Sadly he doesn’t have any special moves :frowning: But would it be OK if I threw in 5-6 IV stones extra? Really want that Mawile.

1 Like

Well, what are his moves?