2 Likes

That is because metagross is metagross , ew

3 Likes

Cheep shot

2 Likes

hmm spidergross, maybe. Regular and ruin… no

Like in the game itself?
Side question: how do I download the simulator? I just wanna check it out

Not sure who but someone have a link to create your own team. Came from about two weeks ago.

2 Likes

Link to create ur own team?.. Like the simulator download link?

You see in the top of the page where it is written “Battle”? Click there to go to the battle simulator.

1 Like

Oh found it. Thank u very much

Yeah, hopefully people get around to updating as the devs said they won’t and released the code.

2 Likes

Dual Weather:
Tanks to Ezlaturbo who helped me review my team.

On this team, I want to take profit of the fact that Mega Delta Typhlosion’s Supercell is boosted both by Rain and Spiritomb. So, I am basing myself on Mega Delta Typhlosion, Delta Serperior and Spiritomb. I decide my Delta Serperior will be my Defogger and my Spiritomb to be a pursuit trapper. Delta Typhlosion won’t have Thunder this time, I will be using Thunderbolt for better consistency. I will be using Energy Ball as coverage and Volt Switch to keep momentum.

[Mega Delta Typhlosion - Delta Serperior - Spiritomb]

Next, I want a Pokémon that can trive in both weather in case Delta Typhlosion faint. In this case, I pick Keldeo with Surf. Surf is boosted both by New Moon et Rain, plus it has good synergy with Spiritomb and D.Typhlosion. I decide to wait until I finish my team for its set.

[Mega Delta Typhlosion - Delta Serperior - Spiritomb - Keldeo]

Looking at the team, I am getting weak to Grass types. Since rain weaken Fire types, I decide to use Flying / Poison type. Now, I have the choice between Tornadus-T and Delta Vocaronna in my mind. Tornadus-T is a pivot that can check opposing Keldeo when given an assault vest and can shoot 100% Hurricane under Rain, while I can use D.Volcaronna on a wider variety of ways as a special attacker. But Then, Stealth Rock. Finally, I am using Skarmory to keep up against Flying and my growing fairy weakness. Plus, I got hazards. Mega Venusaur seems dangerous, but I can play around it by making it waste Synthesis PP.

[Mega Delta Typhlosion - Delta Serperior - Spiritomb - Keldeo - Skarmory]

Lastly, I would like something that enjoy New Moon since I have enough Rain abuser. Plus, it would be nice if it could setup Stealth Rock. Now, I find Garchomp, but it would worsen my matchup against fairy. In fact, the more I think of if, the harder it get to pass Mega Miloctic. I then turn on its best counter, Toxicroak. Now we are talking! I just need to forget hazards (do not do this at home).

[Mega Delta Typhlosion - Delta Serperior - Spiritomb - Keldeo - Skarmory - Toxicroak]

The only thing left is to adapt the sets. I end up choosing Choice Scarf Keldeo because Delta Typhlosion is enough of a wallbreaker.

Final Team

Delta Typhlosion @ D.Typhlosionite
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Canon
-Energy Ball
-Volt Switch

Delta Serperior @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 Hp / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
-Glare
-Dragon Tail
-Defog
-Slack off

Spiritomb @ Dark Rock
Ability: Noctem
EVs: 248 Hp / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
-Knock Off
-Pursuit
-Pain Split
-Sucker Punch

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
Timid Nature
-Surf
-Hydro Pump
-Secret Sword
-Icy Wind

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature

• Iron Head
  • Stealth Rock
  • Roost
  • Whirlwind

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Gunk Shot
-Drain Punch
-Sucker Punch
-Swords Dance

This is still a gimmicky team, but worth mentioning. I’ll add the icons maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

Yes! I got tanks! :rofl:

give me the code and i will update it (hopefully)

is keldeo that good? he’s in almost every sample

1 Like

The reason he’s on most of PeterHolmes74’s teams is that it’s a strong pokemon which has a very useful niche. Also, there should be a guide linking the code.

2 Likes

@Aren

Keldeo (analysed ep.10)

1 Like

Um hunni where is the Tyranitar Set?

Wait, wth? I swear it was there…

Nope. I don’t think anyone edited it out, though I can check. I remember seeing at least 1 Ttar set.

Edit: I checked the edit log, it was edited out, here’s the set:
Tyranitar @ Tyranitar Armor
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit
-Fire Blast

1 Like