2 Likes

That is because metagross is metagross , ew

3 Likes

Cheep shot

2 Likes

hmm spidergross, maybe. Regular and ruinā€¦ no

Like in the game itself?
Side question: how do I download the simulator? I just wanna check it out

Not sure who but someone have a link to create your own team. Came from about two weeks ago.

2 Likes

Link to create ur own team?.. Like the simulator download link?

You see in the top of the page where it is written ā€œBattleā€? Click there to go to the battle simulator.

1 Like

Oh found it. Thank u very much

Yeah, hopefully people get around to updating as the devs said they wonā€™t and released the code.

2 Likes

Dual Weather:
Tanks to Ezlaturbo who helped me review my team.

On this team, I want to take profit of the fact that Mega Delta Typhlosionā€™s Supercell is boosted both by Rain and Spiritomb. So, I am basing myself on Mega Delta Typhlosion, Delta Serperior and Spiritomb. I decide my Delta Serperior will be my Defogger and my Spiritomb to be a pursuit trapper. Delta Typhlosion wonā€™t have Thunder this time, I will be using Thunderbolt for better consistency. I will be using Energy Ball as coverage and Volt Switch to keep momentum.

[Mega Delta Typhlosion - Delta Serperior - Spiritomb]

Next, I want a PokƩmon that can trive in both weather in case Delta Typhlosion faint. In this case, I pick Keldeo with Surf. Surf is boosted both by New Moon et Rain, plus it has good synergy with Spiritomb and D.Typhlosion. I decide to wait until I finish my team for its set.

[Mega Delta Typhlosion - Delta Serperior - Spiritomb - Keldeo]

Looking at the team, I am getting weak to Grass types. Since rain weaken Fire types, I decide to use Flying / Poison type. Now, I have the choice between Tornadus-T and Delta Vocaronna in my mind. Tornadus-T is a pivot that can check opposing Keldeo when given an assault vest and can shoot 100% Hurricane under Rain, while I can use D.Volcaronna on a wider variety of ways as a special attacker. But Then, Stealth Rock. Finally, I am using Skarmory to keep up against Flying and my growing fairy weakness. Plus, I got hazards. Mega Venusaur seems dangerous, but I can play around it by making it waste Synthesis PP.

[Mega Delta Typhlosion - Delta Serperior - Spiritomb - Keldeo - Skarmory]

Lastly, I would like something that enjoy New Moon since I have enough Rain abuser. Plus, it would be nice if it could setup Stealth Rock. Now, I find Garchomp, but it would worsen my matchup against fairy. In fact, the more I think of if, the harder it get to pass Mega Miloctic. I then turn on its best counter, Toxicroak. Now we are talking! I just need to forget hazards (do not do this at home).

[Mega Delta Typhlosion - Delta Serperior - Spiritomb - Keldeo - Skarmory - Toxicroak]

The only thing left is to adapt the sets. I end up choosing Choice Scarf Keldeo because Delta Typhlosion is enough of a wallbreaker.

Final Team

Delta Typhlosion @ D.Typhlosionite
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Canon
-Energy Ball
-Volt Switch

Delta Serperior @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 Hp / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
-Glare
-Dragon Tail
-Defog
-Slack off

Spiritomb @ Dark Rock
Ability: Noctem
EVs: 248 Hp / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
-Knock Off
-Pursuit
-Pain Split
-Sucker Punch

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
Timid Nature
-Surf
-Hydro Pump
-Secret Sword
-Icy Wind

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature

• Iron Head
  • Stealth Rock
  • Roost
  • Whirlwind

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Gunk Shot
-Drain Punch
-Sucker Punch
-Swords Dance

This is still a gimmicky team, but worth mentioning. Iā€™ll add the icons maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

Yes! I got tanks! :rofl:

give me the code and i will update it (hopefully)

is keldeo that good? heā€™s in almost every sample

1 Like

The reason heā€™s on most of PeterHolmes74ā€™s teams is that itā€™s a strong pokemon which has a very useful niche. Also, there should be a guide linking the code.

2 Likes

@Aren

Keldeo (analysed ep.10)

1 Like

Um hunni where is the Tyranitar Set?

Wait, wth? I swear it was thereā€¦

Nope. I donā€™t think anyone edited it out, though I can check. I remember seeing at least 1 Ttar set.

Edit: I checked the edit log, it was edited out, hereā€™s the set:
Tyranitar @ Tyranitar Armor
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit
-Fire Blast

1 Like