Collaborative List of All Quartz Flute Locations

Hey Guys, this post is just for a Collaborative List of all the possible locations where the Quartz Flute has to be used. Please keep adding to the list as you find any location.

Note: Locations where you transform will not be added. Press the arrows.

RELIC SONG LOCATIONS

1. Route 5: Surf up the waterfall and use Relic Song to find Hoopa in the Nightmare Badlands.
  2. South Whirl Islands outside the cave to get Gyaradosite (By @SamosaTheCreeper)
  3. Upper Suntouched City, next to gym, use tesseract first and then Relic Song to encounter Zapdos.
  4. No Man’s Land, use Relic song to encounter an Articuno.
  5. In Void Gauntlet(Citidark Isle), use Relic Song to encounter Moltres.
  6. Use Relic Song in Rezzai Cavern to encounter Regirock.
  7. Use Relic Song in Mt. Rose to encounter registeel.
  8. Use Relic Song in Nightmare Badlands to encounter Deoxys.
  9. Use Relic Song on another wall(not sure which one) in Mt. Rose to encounter Jirachi.
  10. Use Relic Song in Crystal Cave in Amphirite City to encounter Diancie.
  11. Use Relic Song on a stone with a musical note below Settlement Foxtrot(Holon Region) to encounter Delta Meloetta.
  12. Use Relic Song in the Second Section of Crystal Cave(Amphirite City) and climb up the rocks that appear to get Aggronite.
  13. Use Relic Song near the wall in one of the rooms on the right side of the ruins. You’ll be taken to the pedestal at the north end of the Ruins, on which the Lucarionite sits.(By @LeaveScars).
  14. Use Relic Song on the wall at the north end of the route at the base of Mt. Rose to get a Miltankite.
  15. Use Relic Song on the wall near the Northwest Gate in Koril Town to get Steelixite(Steel)
  16. Use Relic Song in Telnor Cave BF1: You get two rare candies, a dusk ball, light clay, and a Delta Diglett.(By @Harbinger)
  17. On Holon mountain, go up the first rock climb wall and then follow it’s path to the second to get to Delta hoothoot. (by @BananaK)
  18. Circle down to the southeastern corner of the first room of the first room in Holon volcano, then go north following the eastern wall and you will encounter a door that leads you to a relic song location that brings you to delta venipede.(by @BananaK)
  19. Jirachi Relic Song location is near the summit of Mt. Rose, inside the mountain. Surf across a pond and it’s in the wall on the other side.

HYPERSPACE HOLE LOCATIONS

1. Route 15: leads to the lower part of Route 6
  2. Route 5: leads to Erebus city. Requires Magic Carpet

MAGIC CARPET LOCATIONS

1. Midna Garden: Encounter Cobalion
  2. Route 5/Samsara Cave: Many items + Meloetta encounter + portal to Erebus City

Leave a comment if you have anything new to share. I can’t do all this by myself. Any new info which isn’t here is appreciated and will be added immediately to this post. Mostly about Hyperspace holes, Relic Songs.

6 Likes

South Whirl Islands outside the cave

1 Like

Just as a tip for some of the places I think it would be more helpful if you could put the name of place. Like the last one is Koril Town but some people may not know that.

1 Like

Sorry bout that. Didn’t notice I missed the location.

Telnor Cave BF1: You get two rare candies, a dusk ball, light clay, and a Delta Diglett.

thanks @Harbinger

1 Like

I have two relic song locations: 1. On Holon mountain, go up the first rock climb wall and then follow it’s path to the second to get to Delta hoothoot. 2. Circle down to the southeastern corner of the first room of the first room in Holon volcano, then go north following the eastern wall and you will encounter a door that leads you to a relic song location that brings you to delta venipede.

We might as well turn this thread into the “Quartz Flute Locations”. So Relic Song, Tesseract, Waterfall, etc. You can edit the original post with the tag [ details] and [ /details] (without the spaces) to show and hide blocks of text.

Hyperspace Hole locations:

• Route 15: leads to the lower part of Route 6
  • Route 5: leads to Erebus city. Requires Magic Carpet

Magic Carpet locations:

• Midna Garden: Encounter Cobalion
  • Route 5/Samsara Cave: Many items + Meloetta encounter + portal to Erebus City

I obviously left a lot out but yeah anyway might as well make this thread the home to all “HM” locations.

EDIT: https://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Dive_Locations

Didn’t know this page existed but it’s very incomplete.

EDIT 2: The Jirachi Relic Song location is near the summit, inside the mountain. Surf across a pond and it’s in the wall on the other side.

1 Like

thanks for this. lots of research to do now lol @MattL

Pokemon Village/Void Gauntlet Magic Carpet leads to Chatotite. Also a Hyperspace Hole on Mt Rose exterior that leads to interior with Abomasite.

Am I just blind or is there no tesseract section on the guide?

The guide isn’t complete. Feel free to contribute to it in order to make it more complete.

use relic song in settlement foxtrot on a musical note stone, and it opens a way to get to delta meloetta

In victory road -frost if you go from victory road - ruins, directly right on the northern wall leads to regice.

On mt rose, there’s a hyperspace hole the leads to the inside of the mountain with an abamosite.