Collaborative Competitive Reports - M. Stunfisk

i didnt change the abilities lmao

So, I should conclude that you weren’t paying attention at what you were building?

no just confused

azu should not be running focus punch, use knock or superpower instead

1 Like

also waterfall/aqua jet>aqua tail

1 Like

Using a rain team just to get a perfectly accurate Thunder is not worth it.

I knew you would forget to give it an item. Without speed investment, it is pathetically slow even under rain. I guess it was to combine with Trick Room, but that is still unviable without Max Speed and Swift Swimm.

Why Focus Punch? After a Belly Drum, people won’t switch a lot nor use status move. Why DĂ©fense EVs and not HP?

Why it as the ONLY trick room setter in a Trick Room Team?

I REALLY need explanation on that EV spread. Explain NOW! Are you using Liveriwre, a thing that divide the opponent speed by 4 in TRICK ROOM?

omg
 Why use a Pokémon over 100 speed in a Trick Room team!

Structure

You are simply begging to loose. Trick Room is a very complex plastie that require using an hyper offense with 2-3 defensive Pokémon to set Trick Room safely and at least one super fast in case it run out. Even then, after setting the trick room, you only have 3 turns at most for your abuser!

yeah like peter said either go full tr or full rain, since just having one manual tr setter and no drizzle isnt gonna work out very well

1 Like

Plus, your team have a LOT of difficulty not falling appart against Popular Pokémon. Not because you are using Rain that you MUST have 5 water types. Most Rain team, in fact, carry Grass and Flying types.

and steel types, like mega or normal scizor

1 Like

so i am getting at make a sandstorm team?

So, you think because it is a ground type you should use Sandstorm?

i
dk

1 Like

just make a full tr team tbh lmao

Ok, what do you want to build? A weather team?

yes.

Good. Centered around Mega Stunkfisk?

yes. p

1 Like

what weather does he function on tho lmao

Good! Now choose.

Stunkfist doesn’t fit quite well under any weather. It does not use Rain very much outside of Thunder, Sandstorm doesn’t quite cut it, Sun has no big synergy with it, New Mood have even less and I’m not good enough with Hail to tell a jugement.

on sun he covers up the rock weaknesses of a lot of fire types, but there are much better sun megas

1 Like