Collaborative Competitive Reports - M. Stunfisk

but yeah i cant rly see any specific weather

1 Like

livwire could be good in rain

Simulator LIvewire works like Toxic Spikes. It doesn’t care about any weather.

rain ur gonna want a better mega like manectric, swampert, scizor, etc

To be frank, Mega Stunkfisk works better inside weatherless teams. But I guess I can try to make it work somehow.

so sad

I told you to choose. Weather or weatherless?

weatherless then

Good. What archetype would you most likely to follow?

• Stall
  • Balanced
  • Offense
1 Like

balanced

Alright. Want to swap to private chat/sim chat or continue here?

pm…

The other alternative is Tailwind-Turn Talonflame, something I’m seeing more of in Gen 8 OU now.

I’m gonna do more of these in the future, like if you think I should.

Me with Talonflame in my TR… Also, he was trying to build a semi-TR.

1 Like

Tail-Room teams looks more fitting in double though.

Well, I run it OU and it works decently. Talonflame is actually good in TR as it’s Gen 6 most common priority user. In addition, in Singles TR, you generally want something decent outside of TR like Bisharp, which outspeeds walls and underspeeds sweepers. Talonflame is a good cleaner. Also, max Speed Colo is outsped by anything other than walls, so if wall are cleared and no rain, it can work OK under TR.

1 Like

Mega Stunfisk is a wallbreaker, not a cleaner or sweeper like Lucha. Speaking of which, what sweeper/cleaner/rk do you think pairs best with it. I think this would fit nicely on BO or BB, maybe paired with Regencore to swap to prevent revenge kills? Also, no recovery hurts it a bit.

1 Like

I think Swords Dance Talonflame could be a nice sweeper.

1 Like

Well, synergy wise, yeah, Flying types help check the rare offensive grass like Breloom. Ground types are the other problem and they tend to carry Rock moves.