Can I make a team using all 3 metagross varieties?

i was thinking of using the regular ruin mega cause rock head, head smash is fun

also wood hammer

i think i had that on my non shiny one

any thoughts for the other two metagross?

i was thinking i maybe have the spider one be more bulky cause sticky web and poison heal and maybe running the normal metagross scarfed/banded but idk

you guys wanna join a tourney on the sim? (sorry for this unrelated question)

im a bit of a novice when it comes to competitive so ill probably get demolished but sure why not,

havent even finished the game

here is where all the participants Tournament on simulator here is the sim https://battling.p-insurgence.com/

i would but im so busy im rarely on

1 Like

you could join and we’ll start when your ready (if you want)

sorry its been a while but i think i had spidergross as more of a set up mon

no thanks id feel bad making everyone wait for me

1 Like

So, I love all the metas, and I run for Spider,
X-Scissor, Earthquake, Toxic Spikes, and either sticky web or custom move rock. For normal metagross, Meteor Mash/Bullet Punch, Zen Headbutt, Custom Move Water, and maybe ice punch or thunder punch. For Ruingross I run Wood Hammer, Crystal Rush, Diamond Storm/Custom Move Rock, And a move of your choice. Pick carefully with the custom moves. Choose the one that suits the rest of your team the best. I recommend spider or ruin for the mega sad their ability’s are insanely good, but normal mega metagross is fine too.

1 Like

assuming my ruin metagross has rock head wouldnt it be more wise to run head smash?

yeah head smash and wood hammer as stab

I guess. I didn’t really use it because if it’s not 100% accurate, it’s 50% accurate.

1 Like

i mean u could run hone claws

It’s the same for diamond Storm, but it can raise defense and the accuracy is fixed with wide lens

1 Like

It gets hone claws?

1 Like

yep, by tm

head smash has 80 acc tho
(ran out of daily posts btw)

1 Like

I guess you don’t get the reference

1 Like