Can anyone help me with this glitch?

Hi, for some apparent reason the first professor in telnor town only gives me back the starter I chose. For me is Delta Blastoise. Is this a glitch or a bug that can be fixed as I would really like to have the Delta Charmander.

If you are referring to the post-game battle you have with Prof Sylvan at the end of the game to get the second starter, I had this glitch too and sadly did not find any solutions to it. The only option I know of is to trade for it.

If you are interested I could offer you one for an IV stone/rare candy, or you can ask in the forum trade section and/or discord.

Hi, @thePotato, the only way to get it back that I have found is to have an old save file and not do the Daiman’s quest first and it worked for me. Sadly, I have to do many postgame quests again. I can give you free rare candy if u want as it is easily obtained in the Battle Frontier.

Ah yeah that’s annoying. Actually, I did Damian’s quest after the Prof Sylvan battle, so I think it had been messed up before hand. I didn’t want to mess with it so I j. asked someone on the discord to trade me one (I needed it for the shiny charm xD).

Ah dw, I was just offering the rare candy as possible trade if you want the d. charmander, as I have one and can breed one for you pretty easily.

@thePotato Are you also trying to finish the pokedex? Me too. How many pokedex entries do you have and if you have more than me, can you help me with it as I’m kinda stuck on a thing.

I’ve actually finished the pokedex so I can help u with whatever u want. The only thing is it takes me time to breed (currently trying to bred for a shiny lol) so I usually ask for items in return (hence the request for the rare candy).

@thePotato You are so good! The pokedex is so hard and annoying to finish. I’m currently on 487 pokedex entries and I’m just trying to catch some Deltas in the Holon Region. Also one thing, I have a shiny in my “broken” account but its just a shiny Carrcosta. I think I’ll trade you it for a Delta Charmander but you have to teach me how to trade.

Hahaha yeah it took me over 3 yrs to finish (I’ve got probably 300+ hrs on insurgence as of now?) but it was worth it xD.

For sure I can teach you how to trade! Is the “broken” account the one you were referencing that wasn’t giving you the d. charmander? And for a shiny, I can breed u multiple mons if you have any others you want too.

Yes it was the one without the Delta Charmander and a quick question, I’m on Mission 6 on Brodcast Tower and I dont know how to find Latios

Wdym? As in you’re stuck on the beginning puzzle?

If you’re open to spoilers, scroll down to Mission 6 on this page on the wiki:

If you’re not, I can try to help you walk through it, you’ll just need to send me screenshots of where you are.

Oh its ok I just figured it out like you have to heart swap the Manaphy Statue

oh good, yeah you got it.

Lmk if you’re still interested in my offer about the mons, cuz it takes me a bit to breed and hatch them so I’d wanna start on that soon :))

1 Like

I caught Latios in a snore ball!

Wow! I’ve never actually caught anything with a snore ball, much less a legendary? That’s awesome, congrats man xD

1 Like

@thePotato Sorry but my “broken” account had a glitch in the Holon Forest and I cant do anything about it which meant I had to do progress on my other one. So I cant really give you the shiny and sorry for the late reply (I’m lvl 1 in forums so cant send too many messages)

Haha no problem, do u need help figuring out the glitch? and dw about it

So basically in the tree trunk in the Holon Region and it asks you if you would like to crawl in it. I said no but I couldn’t move and do anything. But now I’m just finishing the post game quests: Missingo, Taen and Holon. I’m getting broke by buying Snore balls and ancient balls from professor pine so is there anyway I can get money quick?

So you just can’t move? Can you do anything else, like use the dex nav or something ?

And yeah either sonata tracks or the memory chamber in dexnav are super easy cash. One run on Sonata tracks w the Devon corps sponsor gives u enough for a shiny ball (10K) and more than 1k extra :))

oh ok and yeah i cant move

use the memory chamber on dexnav, have all ur mons faint and then you’ll be transported to the nearest pokemon center