Breeding Guide

Can deltas pass down HAs like normal Pokemon? I’ve tried breeding a Rivalry D. Torchic (tried both genders to be sure) but all offspring had Keen Eyes. I’m guessing it’s intentional?

As far as I checked, atm it is not possible to do so, whether it is intentional or not I have to confirm that later with a developer.
For an alternative option, you can just breed to whichever you want and the final Pokemon you have and want to use can then use the dream mist on it for hidden ability.

1 Like

Hey! I was wondering how you get Delta Ditto to breed for Delta pokemon. Been really confused about that

Go get the noibat egg from the ancient hideaway in selene city, talk to the scientist in gaea town, meet him in Metchi town, and tell him “Ditto”.

Gaea town is post game right?

Yes, it is

I have a Blastoise and an Aurorus in the Daycare (saved before getting egg). However, I keep getting Amaura eggs when I need a Squirtle egg. Why do I keep getting Amaura eggs?

The parent which is female determines the species of the child. Try using a female Blastoise and male Amaura.

Ok, thank you!

I know its kind of a late inquiry to this post but I have this really stupid question but cant help but ask (so I can finally shut down the idea but still hoping for the possibility) ok so its not entirely unrelated to breeding anyways so I think its safe to ask here… so here’s the question

Is it possible for shiny pokemon to breed a shiny? (like can the “shinyness” be “passed down”)

sorry~ but like I said stupid question but hoping for a decent answer. Thanks anyways

No. By the way, the last post was 5 months ago, you probably should have made a thread instead.

i have a egg result of breeding a jolly blaziken with ever stone and hiden abbility and a hidden abblity ditto with destiny knot will torchic have jolly nature and speed boost ?

iirc, there is a chance that the egg will have speed boost, so you might have to soft reset a couple times, but it will definitely be jolly every time. only the torchic has to have hiddden ability for the egg to have a chance of having a hidden ability. By the way, the last post was 3 YEARS AGO, you probably should have made a thread instead.

the last post here was actually 3 years ago lol

1 Like

if i make 5 eggs is it definiate i will get 1 speed boost torchic ( i am running low on money )

like I said, theres a chance, so it just depends on if your lucky or unlucky. also, just save before talking to the lady at daycare and if it doesn’t have speed boost, soft reset and repeat until you get a speed boost torchic. this makes it a lot cheaper

soft reset ??

Press F 12 on your keyboard.

No, you cannot.

2 Likes