Black Market should sell Pokemon?

In my very first play through of this game(Back in the release of 1.1.8) when I went to the black market for the first time, I was looking for over ten minutes where I can buy Pokemon, and guess what, YOU CAN’T BUY POKEMON IN THERE. You probably didn’t implement this cause of game corners existence, but it is a BLACK MARKET!! There is NO ONE who would want to sell a POKEMON? It would be so cool, to be able to buy pokemon on there. You could also add a tournament (Like the one in Trainer School) where the prize would a pokemon!

Yeah, while that is a great suggestion, (you devs should really take a serious hint) the devs are finished w/ the games. They aren’t adding new features, although they really should. Good Idea though, just a little lo late for these devs to hear suggestions.

1 Like

Yeah, I know they are not adding anything else. But I still think this should be in the game. @JojoBoss247

I just imagine how awesome it would be to buy a 1 000 000$ Shiny Pokémon.

1 Like

Yeah, it would be so cool!! @PeterHolmes74

For the record, just to clarify things up a bit, we are working on Patch 1.3 at the moment. It’s jokingly referred to as a DLC update because it’s basically an entire cleanup of the game, including story, sprites, and countless other parts, and does include some (limited) new features such as a completed Battle Frontier. You can read a bit more about some of the planned features (among others) here.

2 Likes