Best All-Delta Team For Playthrough (Normal Mode)

I want to create the most optimal all-delta team for a playthrough, because the point of my series was to try to influence the beginning of new challenges based on my team. Here are the guidelines!

1. It can be rotation, but not more than 3-4 extra mons.
  2. The certain delta must be obtainable at a certain point of the game where it can be used. We can make exceptions, but online features and breeding are not 100% reliable.
  3. All moves must be obtainable at a certain point of the game where it can be used. We can make exceptions, but online features and breeding are not 100% reliable.
  4. No egg moves.

Here is the team!

Delta ??? @ ???
Ability: ???
EVs: ??? ??? / ??? ??? / ??? ???
??? Nature

• ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???

Delta ??? @ ???
??? Nature

• ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???

Delta ??? @ ???
??? Nature

• ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???

Delta ??? @ ???
??? Nature

• ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???

Delta ??? @ ???
??? Nature

• ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???

Delta ??? @ ???
??? Nature

• ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???

I know some of you are asking why I didn’t put this in #general-discussion:guides, the reason was wiki is TOO chaotic for my taste. If @PeterHolmes74 and @ezlaturbo could help out with this, that would be great. Thanks!

Well, how about an unconvetional mega? M. D. Venu, while strong, is kinda stereotypical. I would run a New Moon/Rain Team, as many of the deltas are centered around the new weather. M. D. Charizard is only New Moon setter, so it may not be worth it, and Rain is probably more viable, as the best Delta Megas are M. D. Venu, M. D. Garde, M. D. Typhlo, and the 2 Ruingrosses, though normal is better than Crystal. I would say, maybe Drizzle D. Serperior and M. D. Typhlo, although I would personally prefer the others, they/their megastones are too late into the game. So, either the Stereotypical M. D. Venu, or M. D. Garde, or M. D. Typhlo with rain support.

Well, D. Snore is obvious choice so…there’s that.

But moves tho.